Madame X - Anniversary Megarate [RESULTS SHOW - STARTING NOW!!]

Hi everyone! Madame X was released a year ago! I feel like it's time to do another megarate like last year! 🙂

en-36043.jpg

For those who don't know what a megarate is: every participants has to rate each songs from Madonna's Madame X from 1 to 10 (rules are detailed below). With every score, average scores for each songs will be calculated and we'll have a definitive ranking of all of the songs from Madame X! The bonus tracks will be part of the competition as well. I feel like one week is enough for people to vote, but if you disagree on that let me know! 🙂

Rules:

Make sure to know each song included in the competition.

Rate each song from 1 to 10. You are allowed to give the same rate to multiple songs.

Decimals are allowed only up to the hundredth (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED WHEN YOU CAN IN ORDER TO AVOID TIES).

You are allowed to give one 0 and one 11 (OPTIONAL).

Send your rates to me by personal messenger, NOT in the thread, before June 21.

This should be interesting! Hope a lot of you will join! :)

PM Friendly Tracklist:

01 - Medellín

02 - Dark Ballet

03 - God Control

04 - Future

05 - Batuka

06 - Killers Who Are Partying

07 - Crave

08 - Crazy

09 - Come Alive

10 - Extreme Occident

11 - Faz Gostoso

12 - Bitch I'm Loca

13 - I Don't Search I Find

14 - Looking for Mercy

15 - I Rise

16 - Funana

17 - Back That Up to the Beat

18 - Ciao Bella

Already received more than 25 votes! Keep joining in guys! And make sure to post in the thread to say you have voted so that a lot of people see that the game is taking place! 🙂

I have received more than 50 votes already! This is impressive I'm glad that a lot of people are participating. You have three days left to vote!

By the way would some of you like me to organize megarates for the other Madonna albums? Like one or two every week? 🙂

10 would new highest, 1 lowest. 

As much as I'm not a fan of a few tracks, I still rated them in the low C range- ~ 7.0-7.3, which is howI look at it based on a letter-number school-grading system- at least when I was in school way back when. 😁

Will you refer to the original ratings when the album first came out? Would be good to see how tastes have changed. I remember Funana being at the bottom, and LFM quite high up. 

2 hours ago, Fever said:

Will you refer to the original ratings when the album first came out? Would be good to see how tastes have changed. I remember Funana being at the bottom, and LFM quite high up. 

I may do that at the end if people are interested! 🙂