Brexit / British politics thread 🤡

Apples388

19 hours ago, promise to try said:

A Rishi Sunak lookalike dancing among a large crowd of revellers at Wayne Lineker's O Beach Ibiza club

19 hours ago, promise to try said:

'Raving Rishi' was caught on video dancing, smiling and pointing towards a camera among a large crowd of dancing revellers yes, mister prime minister, Heart to that!

I don't see the problem tbh. They are humans, aren't they ?
The same "scandal" happened with that woman, the Finnish Prime Minister. 
So what ? They're entitled to have fun, just like us. 

Let's judge him for his political and economic opinions/decisions. Not because he's having fun. 

17 hours ago, runa said:

Let's judge him for his political and economic opinions/decisions. Not because he's having fun. 

they are humns, of course: but while NHS is colapsing, the governments are being cringe...rich british peole continue having fun in Ibiza.

Of course, for me is important to know that both his wife and him don´t pay taxes in the UK. 

22 hours ago, runa said:

Exactly. There are much more solid grounds to criticize him having in mind that he is a Tori, rather than him having fun. It’s the reasoning of the ultralight - their last mean to bring someone down. I m sure this guy would give us much more ground for the policy he would support.

I have to say that in the basque country this would be a huge scandal. The "primer minister" of the area is supposed to enjoy the mountains, play football...but this, mmmm, no.

Then again, in spain the conservative candidate has a picture in a ship with a drug dealer and is not important!

Um...that isn't him.

I can assure you the only 'scandal' being discussed is Cruella being reinstated at the Home Office 6 days after being sacked and the appointment an anti LGBT, anti abortion horror as 'equalities' minister. Same old shit.

37 minutes ago, Kim said:

Um...that isn't him.

I can assure you the only 'scandal' being discussed is Cruella being reinstated at the Home Office 6 days after being sacked and the appointment an anti LGBT, anti abortion horror as 'equalities' minister. Same old shit.

The appointment of Kemi Badenoch as equalities minister is almost horrifyingly hilarious…almost.

13 minutes ago, funkydita said:

The appointment of Kemi Badenoch as equalities minister is almost horrifyingly hilarious…almost.

It seems the only way they can show diversity in the cabinet is by appointing the most foul individuals they can find.

Oh and how the fuck do you host COP one year then just not bother going to the next? What a prick.

28 minutes ago, Kim said:

It seems the only way they can show diversity in the cabinet is by appointing the most foul individuals they can find.

Oh and how the fuck do you host COP one year then just not bother going to the next? What a prick.

Wtf???????

23 hours ago, Kim said:

Um...that isn't him.

this is so scary, they are fighting back against equality and human rights really hard

22 hours ago, Kim said:

Pathetic.  I suppose the Murdoch press and climate change deniers ( all love coal, oil and mining companies so much re the profits they give millionaires )  will have him as their new poster boy now. 

19 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@Kim @Lolo   and all fans of Succession.   This made me laugh.  Succession does British politics 

I just watched this on twitter abt 5mins ago :rotfl:Brilliantly done.

So the current scandal is Truss' phone being hacked and the subsequent cover up to ensure her election as PM in addition to Braverman sending classified documents via Gmail... bypassing security protocols and foreign office advice....

Meanwhile, remember that huge lead for Labour?....

5 minutes ago, Kim said:

So the current scandal is Truss' phone being hacked and the subsequent cover up to ensure her election as PM in addition to Braverman sending classified documents via Gmail... bypassing security protocols and foreign office advice....

Meanwhile, remember that huge lead for Labour?....

WTF !   People back on the Tories bandwagon already ?  This is staggering and frightening.  

51 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

@Kim @Lolo   and all fans of Succession.   This made me laugh.  Succession does British politics 

:lmao: Love it. 

there is a series on Sky right now that’s called ‘This England’ and it’s about Boris Johnson’s time as PM. I only watched two episodes but I quite liked it. It’s based around Brexit and COVID. All these things happening and he is quoting Shakespeare and tales from Greek mythology, I thought it was hilarious. Extremely entertaining.