Brexit / British politics thread 🤡

Apples388

Just now, Jazzy Jan said:

Kim, it is like some kind of bizarre nightmare. Special gathering of brainless bimbos and morons with Boris as the admired dopey clown king. My God, he makes Australians bogans look super intelligent. To think he is the Prime Minister. 

Calm down dear. Have some buttered toast, hehe

2 minutes ago, Kim said:

Calm down dear. Have some buttered toast, hehe

Wonder what prop and word game he will use next. Maybe he will change it up a bit and be even more insane and say ” build back buzzer “  and have some honey on crumpets with a bee buzzing in the background. I can’t think of anything else so that poor attempt will have to do ! 

27 minutes ago, Kim said:

Here's a journo actually interviewing Bozo properly for once, but as usual it's just smirking, bluster and downright lies in return...

Considering he quoted him, have to say Kermit the frog would do a far better interview than him. He says nothing of any intelligence or reasoning. Would be so frustrating interviewing him. 

France Threatens U.K. Power Supply as Brexit Tensions Escalate

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-05/france-threatens-u-k-power-supply-as-brexit-tensions-escalate

when will the English/Welsch face the fact that Brexit was a stupid idea??? Practically all countries in Europe that are not within EU, are strongly linked to it: Iceland, Norway etc. I d like to see how UK, even though big, makes an exception.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Kim said:

QUEEN NIC'S Vogue spread is enraging all the right people. We love to see it!

nic.jpeg

Love her. I could see her being the first European president if we ever come to have one.

7 hours ago, elijah said:

Love her. I could see her being the first European president if we ever come to have one.

To be fair I would love if Nicola was the next EC president after Ursula. 

Impossible but a girl can dream 😍

13 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Not of the European Commission, but of the future United States of Europe is what I had in mind. Hopefully some kind of federation or confederation is in the future of Europe.

Just now, elijah said:

Not of the European Commission, but of the future United States of Europe is what I had in mind. Hopefully some kind of federation or confederation is in the future of Europe.

I hope so. 

15 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I could see it clearly if Scotland rejoins EU.

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Boris Johnson is an absolute disgrace and embarrassment to England with his pathetic Benny Hill act. He does it to distract people though as he is also a lying scheming sociopath. 

Darling, on the very week it was revealed that they're allowing untreated raw sewage, literal human shit, to flow into England's rivers and streams... his popularity went UP. 

29 minutes ago, Kim said:

Darling, on the very week it was revealed that they're allowing untreated raw sewage, literal human shit, to flow into England's rivers and streams... his popularity went UP. 

:banghead::rant:  What is wrong with people ?  How can anyone like this heartless lying fool. 

13 minutes ago, Kim said:

How dare you speak about our glorious fearless gladiatorial leader like that! 

FC-rRMbXMAwje9_.jpeg

Boris the Gladiator 😳🙁 headlines like this is like living in am alternative  universe where acting like an idiot is admired. 

4 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Boris the Gladiator 😳🙁 headlines like this is like living in am alternative  universe where acting like an idiot is admired. 

North Korea would blush at this level of propaganda. These truly are the worst of times.

1 hour ago, Kim said:

North Korea would blush at this level of propaganda. These truly are the worst of times.

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Now many voters, especially conservative, vote to spite the "woke snow flakes whatever". In fact if there is denounce or outcry by the environmentalists or human rights groups they feel happy. They think they have learned the lesson. 

Sadly it's happening in more countries. 

It's long been rumoured that Bozo's an alcoholic, but the word in journalistic circles is that he genuinely turned up to this meeting DRUNK. Look at the fucking state of it...

FDDA84EWYAUJBtn.jpeg

FDEHldJWYAQOth6 (1).jpeg

31 minutes ago, karbatal said:

When you have absolutely no shame of your complete ignorance of basic history and you are full of xenophobia. 

Saw that earlier. Rewriting history to suit his own racist agenda and playing to his English voter base who think they're being invaded by foreigners.

Nasty piece of shit with a clown mask on.

27 minutes ago, Kim said:

Saw that earlier. Rewriting history to suit his own racist agenda and playing to his English voter base who think they're being invaded by foreigners.

Nasty piece of shit with a clown mask on.

I wish cancel culture existed. 

I wish these racists were cancelled. 

Sadly they are always rich and powerful no matter what they say

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Imagine if someone tells him that the Yule tradition in Christmas comes from those "foreign" Nordic invaders? :lmao:

They actually call Santa Claus 'Father Christmas' down there...bizarre.