Brexit / British politics thread 🤡

Apples388

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, LSD said:

But why? is there something we aren't being told? MESS!

14 hours ago, Elysium said:

But why? is there something we aren't being told? MESS!

Well if they went from the EU listening to scaremongering about immigration/terrorism it's normal they increase their defence budget. They are getting more and more similar to the USA. 

7 hours ago, horn said:

Yes! Dumpster told Bozo China will be attacking them in 2022.

I can actually believe that. Hopefully BoJo will soon be flushed just like the orange clown.🤡

• 4 weeks later...

And they never believed that the reason why we didn't have a war in Europe in 70 years was because of the  European Union. The very second they are out of the EU they plan using war boats to defend themselves FROM THE FRENCH FISHERMEN. 

What a bunch of idiots.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

And they never believed that the reason why we didn't have a war in Europe in 70 years was because of the  European Union. The very second they are out of the EU they plan using war boats to defend themselves FROM THE FRENCH FISHERMEN. 

What a bunch of idiots.

How much idiotic could the elitist UK get?

2 hours ago, horn said:

UK vs EU

Really? Is that what UK Bozo wants?

The EU keeps moving on. The new budget is approved and the recovery economic measures can start. The UK is already a thing of the past for us as all countries have already prepared for a no deal. So it's really no UK vs EU. It's the UK all alone.

2 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Elitist government, not UK.

So many of us just despair at that pillock Boris.

True, sorry. It was the torries that I meant

• 2 weeks later...

Ok it's weird nobody commented here that there's finally a deal for Brexit. I'm not sure how it's being sold in the UK but in my opinion it's the EU who clearly wins. Which was expected, being a more than 400 million people markets with such production force. 

Important thing is that the long journey is finished and now starts a new era. Good luck!!!!!!!

This infographic sums it up. As expected, that fish trade, that Boris Johnson thought so important as to menace to place the war boats in front of France, only amounts for 200 million pounds a year!

18C70CEA-2DB1-44BC-9A00-C27DA671941A.jpeg

BACEB3CD-3213-4027-8E8C-DEC2A21148C8.jpeg