EXPOSED: Fake Climate Change Fighter Greta Thunberg Took First Class Train

horn

HOT AIR Rail firm claims Greta Thunberg had FIRST CLASS seat after she posts snap of her sat on floor because of ‘overcrowding’
Mark Hodge | 16 Dec 2019, 8:44

GRETA Thunberg sat in FIRST CLASS during a recent journey on an “overcrowded” train in which she claimed to have sat on the floor, the rail firm said.

The schoolgirl, 16, who has become a leading voice in the fight against climate change, tweeted out an image of herself slouched beside several bags and suitcases on Saturday.

NINTCHDBPICT000548075546.jpg
Greta Thunberg had a first class seat on a train she claimed was 'overcrowded', the rail firm says

She captioned the pic: “Traveling on overcrowded trains through Germany. And I’m finally on my way home!”

Train company Deutsche Bahn initially responded to Greta’s post with a statement saying they would “continue working hard on getting more trains, connections and seats.”

The firm thanked the Swede for supporting their battle against climate change pointing out that the train had been running on eco-friendly electricity.

However, Deutsche Bahn has now withdrawn its apology to the climate activist, 16, insisting she received “friendly” treatment after investigating the incident further.

It would have been even nicer if you had also reported how friendly and competently our team served you at your seat in first class.
Train company Deutsche Bahn

They claim Greta - recently named Time magazine's Person of the Year - had a seat in first class on her journey between Kassel and Hamburg and that other members of her team were sat in the exclusive area as well.

The firm said: “It would have been even nicer if you had also reported how friendly and competently our team served you at your seat in first class.”

Greta, who rose to worldwide attention following her protests outside the Swedish parliament last year, has now insisted that packed trains were actually good for the environment.

She tweeted: “…this is no problem of course and I never said it was.

“Overcrowded trains is a great sign because it means the demand for train travel is high!”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10559748/greta-thunberg-first-class-seat-overcrowded-train/

1 hour ago, horn said:

Fake bitch only interests in fame & social influence (so that she can get first class for FREE), not climate change.

She is fighting for climate change action all the time and calling out Trump, corporations and governments. She is definitely interested in Climate change. The hatred towards her is getting crazy.  People are more outraged at a 16 year old girl bringing up climate change than corrupt governments and industries abusing the environment. . 

15 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

She is fighting for climate change action all the time and calling out Trump, corporations and governments. She is definitely interested in Climate change. The hatred towards her is getting crazy.  People are more outraged at a 16 year old girl bringing up climate change than corrupt governments and industries abusing the environment. .

+1

Strange times we live in. Where this girl has become a some public hate figure, and people vote for complete arseholes like Trump and Johnson. I don't understand how this is happening 😞

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

This.

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Totally agree Janelle. When someone is speaking too loud, especially if it's a woman, you can be sure she'll be flooded by hate and bullies. Look at M. This is exactly the same thing. 
Strong women with strong personalities are the threat when it should be the other way around. 

What a sick world. 

POTUS lies several times a day and his lies threaten our democracies and are toxic to the general atmosphere of our societies, but it is the mistakes of a 16 year old girl who tries to be an agent of change that requires to be exposed? We really live in a shitty society where people no longer have any idea who their enemy is and who they have to fight against.

32 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Who?

Exactly.

Why did she post photo about her sitting on the floor but as a matter of fact taking first class?

Glad that Deutsche Bahn exposed her.

I'm fine with her "fighting for climate change" (as a matter of fact, I don't even know who the hell she is and that does not make me a bad person) but behind closed door she's not.

She should have declined the offer and even told them such classes will only increase carbon footprint.

BUT SHE DID NOT

Why did she hide the fact she's taking first class?

Why didn't she decline the offer?

:rolleyes: 

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yup. The hate she gets flung at her is really bizarre and counterproductive.

56 minutes ago, horn said:

Exactly.

Why did she post photo about her sitting on the floor but as a matter of fact taking first class?

Glad that Deutsche Bahn exposed her.

I'm fine with her "fighting for climate change" (as a matter of fact, I don't even know who the hell she is and that does not make me a bad person) but behind closed door she's not.

She should have declined the offer and even told them such classes will only increase carbon footprint.

BUT SHE DID NOT

Why did she hide the fact she's taking first class?

Why didn't she decline the offer?

:rolleyes: 

This.

This spoiled brat just got what she wanted: Attention.

Next.

TRUTH BE TOLD

Thanks. I used to be not sure about Greta but now IMO someone like her is important nowadays. And it is (unfortunately not surprisingly) scary that people are attacking her while, as you wrote, the governments and industries ( and normal people too) don't give a f*** for what is happening to the climate. This particluar situation may have been an error from Greta and her team, but it doens't change the fact that she plays an important role in helping changing peoples' mind now.

9 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Agreed. This is ridiculous, and it's disheartening to see people from this very forum, fans of Madonna, stooping to the level of the far right, calling her a "fake bitch", "spoiled brat", etc. 

And before one of my haters comes in to bash me, if and when I call someone a stupid fake bitch, they're an adult on this forum, not a 16 year old fighting a noble cause however they feel is best.

The hate she gets is not okay. And it's not helpful to spread hate when a serious, a civilized discussion about the issue is needed. Unfortunately it appears that both sides are not really interested in having a serious discussion. Peoples egos get in the way. I have lots of discussions about the whole thing at work and at home. And the general opinion among adults is that this radical, agressive approach of Fridays for Future makes it really hard for people to join this movement, especially when you get told all the time how irresponsible your lifestyle has been and that you are unwilling to do anything. Truth of the matter is that much has been done in the past. The problem is, that no 16 year old remembers the 80s, when there was acid rain, forests were dying, the rivers were polluted with toxines. People did something and nowadays, the rivers and lakes are cleaner than ever before, the forests are okay. Now add the reduction of coal burning to create electricty and heat. Is that nothing? What about the big amount of hypocrisy from those children, every year a new mobile phone, drinking coffee and stuff from those highly problematic paper/plastic mugs and of course still flying around the world big time (funny enough, those demonstrations were not that successful when school was out in Summer.) I don't see them lowering their lifestyle. And all of this when they have not worked a day in their lifes. There is a lot of entitlement from their side. Now add the psychological aspect. I would like to think many people worked and work hard to achieve a certain lifestyle. A car, the chance to fly away on holidays etc. Not really excessive, if you ask me. And now you have young people basically telling you, you are irresponsible, you can't have that anymore? Also, those Young people have no understanding of history. Especially German history. Keep in mind that Germans did lose everything they had. Twice. After WWI and WWII. (wars we were responsible for, no question). A nation suffering from poverty, rebuilt twice by hard work. Of course, older generations are very hesitant and reject the agressive approach, especially when the side that wants to prohibit so many things does not acknowledge the achievements of older generations. 

1 hour ago, MadFan said:

Why are you more concerned with her than the conglomerates who are actively anti-environment?

I don't think this is mutually exclusive. There are lots of ideas that impose restrictions on big companies and certain industries that I fully support. Interestingly those ideas affect younger generations the most. Prohibit cheap flights immediately. There should be no flights within Europe less than 150 EUR one way. Have people pay for their returns when they bought stuff (especially clothes) online.  These things can be easily implemented and will help to reduce carbon emmissions big time. Have railroads reactivated or invest in new ones for transporting goods, get the goods of the road. Everything that is delivered from further away than 50 or 100 kilometres must be transported by trains, not by trucks. There are other things, not limited to carbon emmissions. Only have glass bottles, no plastic, no cans.Those glass bottles must be returned to supermarkets and from there on recycled. Works already perfectly fine with water bottles, beer bottles in Germany. Why not extend this system to all beverages. And while we are at it. Why do we need to have dairy products in plastic? Put it in glass. Prohibit all those paper/plastic mugs you get at Starbucks etc. People can easily bring their porcelain or stainless steel mugs to be filled up. All of the aformentioned things can be easily implemented (except reactivating and building new reailroads) and from my perspective it something people will absolutely support (well, of course not the people who are used to fly 10 times a year to Mallorca for EUR 19.00 just to get drunk and of course the people who are used to buy the same pair of trousers in 5 different sizes just to send 4 or all of them back for free). I think all those things are common sense and in result resistance from the general population will be minimal. Let's start with those things, not with the most controversial thing like prohibiting cars. 

33 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I don't think this is mutually exclusive. There are lots of ideas that impose restrictions on big companies and certain industries that I fully support. Interestingly those ideas affect younger generations the most. Prohibit cheap flights immediately. There should be no flights within Europe less than 150 EUR one way. Have people pay for their returns when they bought stuff (especially clothes) online.  These things can be easily implemented and will help to reduce carbon emmissions big time. Have railroads reactivated or invest in new ones for transporting goods, get the goods of the road. Everything that is delivered from further away than 50 or 100 kilometres must be transported by trains, not by trucks. There are other things, not limited to carbon emmissions. Only have glass bottles, no plastic, no cans.Those glass bottles must be returned to supermarkets and from there on recycled. Works already perfectly fine with water bottles, beer bottles in Germany. Why not extend this system to all beverages. And while we are at it. Why do we need to have dairy products in plastic? Put it in glass. Prohibit all those paper/plastic mugs you get at Starbucks etc. People can easily bring their porcelain or stainless steel mugs to be filled up. All of the aformentioned things can be easily implemented (except reactivating and building new reailroads) and from my perspective it something people will absolutely support (well, of course not the people who are used to fly 10 times a year to Mallorca for EUR 19.00 just to get drunk and of course the people who are used to buy the same pair of trousers in 5 different sizes just to send 4 or all of them back for free). I think all those things are common sense and in result resistance from the general population will be minimal. Let's start with those things, not with the most controversial thing like prohibiting cars. 

I agree with all of those things. My point was that it's funny that we tend to want to find the flaw in those who do mostly good, rather than in those who blatantly do bad. Greta rode a train first class - shock horror - I mean really...does this supersede the massive urgency she's brought to climate change in the past year? No. It's a part of human psychology though, but I'd leave it someone more knowledgeable than me to explain why. :fag: It's the same reason people picked apart Hillary when Donald was much worse. The same reason people who make $50K a year cry about refugees and strong social welfare systems but not Jeff Bezos, the Panama Papers revealing how the incredibly wealthy are part of an enormous criminal conspiracy to dodge taxes and hoard their wealth in offshore accounts, or Budweiser spending $5 million on a commercial to brag about how they donated $100K worth of water.

Hope this is shown in other countries apart from Australia and not blocked.  Mark Humphries sums this all up perfectly - I love his satires that always hit the point.  The vicious hatred this girl gets for talking about climate change and global warming  is unbelievable.  

5 hours ago, Gaudet said:

Anything published by The Sun should be taken with a fuckload of salt: tabloid toilet paper known for publishing lots of porkies/twisting things

Tabloid garbage - of course owned and influenced completely by Rupert Murdoch.  He despises Greta and does not believe in global warming or climate change.  

11 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

So true. Whataboutism......

Shocked that Madonna fans would hate and attack a 16 year old girl and believe and promote a corporate media trying to protect their multi billion empire. I cant count the amount of times the media have tried to use the same false narrative on Madonna to undermine her achievements, message and deeds...the Malawi bashing for example.