“Crave” thread

Camacho

On 11/12/2019 at 11:37 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

Crave has such a beautiful bridge.   Seriously,  no one does Bridges like Madonna does.  This song is the biggest "grower"  for me of a Madonna song for years.  I initially was under whelmed but now love it 

Definitely one of the best song on Mme X

• 4 weeks later...

I think Crave is the Madonna song I have ever had the biggest turn around for.  Still don't like the vocals on the very first verse but love her vocals on the rest of the song. Was underwhelmed with it initially but now love it.  Love Swae's part too. Such a seductive and sweet song with it's own unique style. 

DJ Dan De Leon is releasing the dub mix of Crave he created together with Anthony Griego as a free download promo!

Previously unreleased, the dub is 7:12 minute long – just as the full vocal version (Dan De Leon & Anthony Griego Remix) available in the Remixes Pt. 1 EP of Crave published in October.

Crave (Dan De Leon & Anthony Griego Dub Mix)  unreleased bonus mix – can be downloaded in lossless audio here by sharing your email address or commenting on the remixer’s SoundCloud page (full istructions are available at this link).

• 1 month later...
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:06 PM, animalinstinct said:

Thomas Gold strikes gold again, after his excellent remix of Rise, his remix of Crave is fire 🔥 

Yes, this is my favorite, I think it is better than Tracy Young's

On 12/23/2019 at 5:13 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

I think Crave is the Madonna song I have ever had the biggest turn around for.  Still don't like the vocals on the very first verse but love her vocals on the rest of the song. Was underwhelmed with it initially but now love it.  Love Swae's part too. Such a seductive and sweet song with it's own unique style. 

Yay Jazzy! That’s lovely. It still is my absolute favorite song of the album. I’m a bit shocked she cancels it on so many shows. I’d be seriously disappointed. 

This was Madonnas longest no.1 on BBHOT10000 with 21 weeks during summer 3019.

It was reported with a record breaking audience impressions on USA Urban, Rap, Black and Rhytmic TOP40 Radio.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I really think this should've been the first single. One of my all time favorite songs. Would've been an easy number one for any young artist but completely overlooked because she's "Madonna".

It's one of her most poignant ballads and one of her best dance remixes (Tracy Young Dangerous Remix).