Madame X album general discussion

It's a wonderfully rich and diverse album - one of her finest works. I don't know why, but in 2020 it sounds even better than it did in 2019. Perhaps because of the current global situation.

I really think she should re-release Madame X with one/or 2 new songs. With a powerful meaning single. The rest of the album speak for itself. Everybody knows the damn truth. 

10 hours ago, YannBouch said:

I really think she should re-release Madame X with one/or 2 new songs. With a powerful meaning single. The rest of the album speak for itself. Everybody knows the damn truth. 

This is exactly what i hope it's going to happen with the release of the video tour. Not a "new" live album but a special double repackaging of Madame X with a new single at least, the 3 bonus missing on Spotify, and the audio from the tour.

4 hours ago, stevenflowers said:

This is exactly what i hope it's going to happen with the release of the video tour. Not a "new" live album but a special double repackaging of Madame X with a new single at least, the 3 bonus missing on Spotify, and the audio from the tour.

I agree ! Even like a American life live from Madame x could be use for a good promo 

I really love the Madame X album but I wish she hadn't released the 2 albums covers. It didn't need the unflattering image of her looking like her mother (in her own words). And the freedom fighter image should've been less airbrushed to at least make her look human. Would love to see a 2020 re-issue version with some bonus tracks though.

Will anyone else be supporting the #justiceformadamex campaign tomorrow? I've seen it all over instagram and I will be supporting tomorrow.

5 hours ago, Elysium said:

I really love the Madame X album but I wish she hadn't released the 2 albums covers. It didn't need the unflattering image of her looking like her mother (in her own words). And the freedom fighter image should've been less airbrushed to at least make her look human. Would love to see a 2020 re-issue version with some bonus tracks though.

Will anyone else be supporting the #justiceformadamex campaign tomorrow? I've seen it all over instagram and I will be supporting tomorrow.

Best album cover(S) since Confessions

14 hours ago, Lolasmommy said:

Best album cover(S) since Confessions

The one with the blonde hair maybe. But definitely not the dark haired pic.

18 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

Is all about this stunning cover.

6e9b7575-eeec-422f-a5da-eaacf4a89def.jpg

Now THIS is Madame X! Beautiful!

3 hours ago, Elysium said:

The one with the blonde hair maybe. But definitely not the dark haired pic.

No no no, both are great covers. In fact the blonde should have been the front cover & black on the back😝

Just now, Lolasmommy said:

No no no, both are great covers. In fact the blonde should have been the front cover & black on the back😝

See. Even you favour the blonde and that's why you want it on the front.😉

On 6/14/2020 at 5:04 AM, Elysium said:

There were 3 covers, they also had one of her with a guitar on the Japanese 2 CD super deluxe edition. All beautiful, but i wish the blonde one was the vinyl cover.

On 6/15/2020 at 5:10 AM, luluthecat said:

I like the cover just not glitch impact font, just looks random, would rather something like these. 

Screenshot-2020-06-15-at-13-05-16.png

The left one is PERFECT. Just would prefer it textless, since the text on the neck is a bit like Rebel Heart. It's such a stunning photo that it stands alone just fine. Less airbrush, and that would have been one of her most iconic album covers ever.

I also think this is one of her best albums ever....only a few tweaks I would have made to the track list (apart from the vocoder vocals throughout... 😞)

• Medellin
  • Dark Ballet
  • God Control
  • Future (Madame X Tour version)
  • Batuka
  • Killers Who Are Partying
  • Crave
  • Crazy
  • Come Alive
  • Extreme Occident
  • I Don't Search I Find
  • Ciao Bella
  • Looking for Mercy
  • I Rise

• 2 weeks later...

I'm reposting my preferred tracklist:

1. Come Alive
2. Crave
3. Future
4. Batuka
5. Killers Who Are Partying
6. Crazy
7. Medellín
8. Extreme Occident
9. Faz Gostoso
10. Bitch, I'm Loca
11. I Don't Search I Find
12. God Control

Bonus Track:
13. Ciao Bella

You should check it out... i think it's pretty dope.

In this alternate reality, I think I Rise could've been a Pride50 exclusive digital/vinyl release, and Dark Ballet a post-album/tour single and video. Looking for Mercy is filler imo, so that can just be gone.

14 hours ago, Napoléon said:

It is a great album. A re-release with some bonus tracks would be great. Of course her team don't bother though.

Oh please no, I already have so many versions with the different covers, CD and Vinyl, my bank account needs a break! 🙂

On 1/16/2020 at 11:24 PM, dollhouse said:

I adore Batuka. More than Music.

Same. I never like LOVED Music. But I always loved Batuka, since the first listen.

On 6/26/2020 at 1:54 PM, Napoléon said:

It is a great album. A re-release with some bonus tracks would be great. Of course her team don't bother though.

Her Team?