“Batuka” music video

51 minutes ago, Bradie80 said:

Guys,  did you know that Lady Gaga fans were celebrating via twitter platform  and  posted  officially  announced that MADAME X  album really sucks -  is now certified  FLOP  they even sent a copy to @Madonna account  to @GuyOseary   - MadameX#RIP      -  it really broke my heart and pisses me off at the same time.

As  I   watching them how they run their campaign - sent tweets to Billboard ,  MTV and Grammys that MadameX sucks big time .  Lowest sales ever for an artist . (was it really?)

This is my opinion  -  in this case .  after this MadameX album - it would take some time to have another new album perhaps . she will have to slow down .  Too much bashing goin on and just too much and her sales of the album affected so much.   Maybe Retirement . Last one this Madame X.   Im feeling depresssed right now. 

and what happen to Madonnalicous fan forum - has been canceled - nothing to talk about ,  geezz

MadameXTheDickChokers) Twitter.png

MadameX( TheDickChokers) Twitter.png

MADAMEXDickChokers - Twitter Search.png

You rarely post but felt the urge to delight us with this? And spammed verbatim in a bunch of other threads too? Once was more than enough. That has all been deleted. Take your misery elsewhere though I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re behind those infamous PSYCHOTIC Twitter accounts belonging to fleadip/thedickchokers/charliedevon/aisha etc.! :electropop:  *FLUSH*

11 hours ago, MichaelDieker said:

Pedestrian? Small painted stone? Not in her top twenty best videos? Is it crack you smoke? These are some of the best videos of her career I have no clue what you are going on about. You and mimifarts can go fuck a garbage disposal tbh

Wow. 

5 hours ago, dollhouse said:

These videos are easily in her top ten or top 20

I think youre evaluating her past videos with nostalgia and chart success

We have all of them

Why do you rate the videos so highly? Nobody’s really giving reasons. 

6 hours ago, Confessit said:

I'm not saying she hasn't pushed the artistic boundaries before, she's made a career out of doing just that but we have arrived at a different phase of her career and my God it's so interesting and beautiful.

Agreed. You know it's an incredible Madonna record when you forget about other artists out at the minute. So glad she's back because I had lost interest for about ten years. 

2 hours ago, bcx said:

Why do you rate the videos so highly? Nobody’s really giving reasons. 

Really? Theres a thread for each video with great impressions as far as i know

1 hour ago, DIRTY PIG said:

Visuals from this era are incredible. Best since Ray of Light.

Have to say I prefer MX videos to ROL videos

The social political commentary is missing from the ROL bunch

2 hours ago, OhFather said:

The Billboard article about Batuka also mentions that this is the sixth video “so far” (Refinery 29 makes the same mention). I wonder if we’re in for even more?!

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8521707/madonna-batuka-video

Hoping for a video set in Morocco!

2 hours ago, OhFather said:

The Billboard article about Batuka also mentions that this is the sixth video “so far” (Refinery 29 makes the same mention). I wonder if we’re in for even more?!

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/8521707/madonna-batuka-video

🙏 More videos please!!

My favorite part of the "Batuka" video is at 5:47. Those ships are reminders of the inhumane Transatlantic slave trade...it's very chilling and poignant. Madonna brought history to pop music. There's no one like her. 

4 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

Hoping for a video set in Morocco!

4 hours ago, dollhouse said:

Come Alive or Killers?

Yes!!! Please Madonna! We know you have all those videos and you can put it all together! ☺️♥️😍😘✨

4 hours ago, dollhouse said:

Come Alive or Killers?

17 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Yes!!! Please Madonna! We know you have all those videos and you can put it all together! ☺️♥️😍😘✨

Those two tracks Come Alive or Killers could actually work with a Moroccan setting. I think her makeup artist mentioned Morocco in one of his Instagram posts earlier this year.

2 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

Those two tracks Come Alive or Killers could actually work with a Moroccan setting. I think her makeup artist mentioned Morocco in one of his Instagram posts earlier this year.

Come Alive has Moroccon intruments

9 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

My favorite part of the "Batuka" video is at 5:47. Those ships are reminders of the inhumane Transatlantic slave trade...it's very chilling and poignant. Madonna brought history to pop music. There's no one like her. 

This.

10 hours ago, dollhouse said:

Really? Theres a thread for each video with great impressions as far as i know

I was asking you. 

On 7/21/2019 at 10:04 PM, MichaelDieker said:

Pedestrian? Small painted stone? Not in her top twenty best videos? Is it crack you smoke? These are some of the best videos of her career I have no clue what you are going on about. You and mimifarts can go fuck a garbage disposal tbh

+1 YES. 👏 Especially the bolded parts. 

13 hours ago, Bradie80 said:

Guys,  did you know that Lady Gaga fans were celebrating via twitter platform  and  posted  officially  announced that MADAME X  album really sucks -  is now certified  FLOP  they even sent a copy to @Madonna account  to @GuyOseary   - MadameX#RIP      -  it really broke my heart and pisses me off at the same time.

As  I   watching them how they run their campaign - sent tweets to Billboard ,  MTV and Grammys that MadameX sucks big time .  Lowest sales ever for an artist . (was it really?)

This is my opinion  -  in this case .  after this MadameX album - it would take some time to have another new album perhaps . she will have to slow down .  Too much bashing goin on and just too much and her sales of the album affected so much.   Maybe Retirement . Last one this Madame X.   Im feeling depresssed right now. 

and what happen to Madonnalicous fan forum - has been canceled - nothing to talk about ,  geezz

MadameXTheDickChokers) Twitter.png

MadameX( TheDickChokers) Twitter.png

MADAMEXDickChokers - Twitter Search.png

this is THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF HORSESHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN stop your trolling!!!

1 hour ago, FreeMySoul said:

terrible to add a stand in no need for it 

I'm sure there was a need a for it if they did it. Derp. 

Perhaps the beach scenes were shot when Madonna wasn't in Portugal? Anyhow, who was freaking out about it? For myself, I simply pointed it out ; it wasn't meant to be a serious thing. It certainly shouldn't take away from the video experience.

"Batuka" is an excellent addition to M's incomparable videography.

So I showed the video to my best friend at the weekend and she really loved it, except for one line in the song (which is one of my favorite ones): Get that old man. Put him into jail. She thought that these statements kind of mimic the way Trump and his supporters speak and that, given the large fanbase M has, she should know better and not sink to their level and reduce her powerful voice to such poor "hate speech".

Of course, I wholeheartedly disagreed and told her that there are indeed many "old men" who are very criminal and simply deserve to be put into jail for violating human rights. Well, she said that there still is freedom of speech in the US, so strictly speaking Trump's not a criminal. Needless to say we couldn't come to an agreement - lol.

What do YOU think??

PS: I think the fact that we were having this kind of conversation because of Madonna is great and a testament to her power and relevance!