New STUNNING MX pic

Wow. One of the best this era!🔥

Whhhhhhhhyyyyyyy are all these beautiful shots left out of the MX artwork/package/single etc??? 

....don’t want to be too negative but it’s a little annoying flicking through the MX Deluxe booklet and most of the images are abstracted screen grabs from the documentary. 

4 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

Whhhhhhhhyyyyyyy are all these beautiful shots left out of the MX artwork/package/single etc??? 

....don’t want to be too negative but it’s a little annoying flicking through the MX Deluxe booklet and most of the images are abstracted screen grabs from the documentary. 

Yep. As much I love the artwork I agree! Probably this was taken after the cd booklet was sent to print. 

31 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

It’s quite the opposite. The documentary just gives us a glimpse behind the scenes of the album photo shoots. And they’re beautiful.

5 hours ago, Shaun said:

Came across this on Instagram. Any info on where it originated? I love the accordion!

19655EB4-1575-4005-AD29-3C9E5B7C4C08.jpeg

That would have made an excellent cover for one of the editions.

I wish she’d release an all acoustic, accordion + guitar, type of version of Madame X with raw vocals and no auto tune. Gosh that’d be magical. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

Stunning picture. She's so beautiful.

Though, I must say when I first saw this image and read her hashtags,  I ran to Itunes/Apple to see if something new came along since she hashtagged  Apple and "todayatapple".  Or maybe she went to Apple to check out all the remixes of Crave through the Apple sessions they've been holding? 

5 hours ago, Shaun said:

It’s quite the opposite. The documentary just gives us a glimpse behind the scenes of the album photo shoots. And they’re beautiful.

I’m not sure what you mean?? I think the documentary is spectacular. I just don’t understand why actual photographs taken at the time of the photo shoot are left unused.

4 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

I’m not sure what you mean?? I think the documentary is spectacular. I just don’t understand why actual photographs taken at the time of the photo shoot are left unused.

Ah, I think we’re misunderstanding each other 😂😂 But I agree, love the doc!