Madonna new New York Pride thread

Just wake and baking and rewatching videos from this on my day off, American Life is fucking brilliant I love it more every time I watch, shes so badass, I love her energy fffff

On 7/4/2019 at 10:51 AM, imakicola said:

She is really getting into shape!

She has already lost a bunch of weight for the start of this era and whatever extra she had left over was concealed well with clothing. 

Well it’s clear from this performance, and from the partying Instagram stuff afterwards, that her stomach is completely GONE. I am. So impressed. With how athletic she can still look at 60. And that she can still do the splits. Like. WHAT. 

Wtf....👀👀

Absolutely amazing moment.

It kind of feels like the shining moment in the era, the costumes, the attitude, the first time we have heard those smogs played live....and yet this wasn't professionally filmed and broadcast.....feels such a shame like one the best things about this era isn't available in ll its glory. 

36 minutes ago, Confessit said:

It kind of feels like the shining moment in the era, the costumes, the attitude, the first time we have heard those smogs played live....and yet this wasn't professionally filmed and broadcast.....feels such a shame like one the best things about this era isn't available in ll its glory. 

Madonna probably will post in on her Youtube channel on her bday.

2 hours ago, Confessit said:

truly bizarre. 

I’m so sad there is no professional filming of this. Are we SURE there isn’t screen footage or SOMETHING that might leak?! There doesnt’ even seem to be news footage! Like. That’s so disappointing!

I did my personal contribution, with my very own edit, and some grading, and also some improvement in the audio quality.

What do you think of this ?

Please, enjoy.

41 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

I did my personal contribution, with my very own edit, and some grading, and also some improvement in the audio quality.

What do you think of this ?

Please, enjoy.

Good job. Lovesss

On 7/8/2019 at 7:54 PM, alquemist said:

KWEEEEEEEEEN

Wow....How could I miss this...she looked flawless