“God Control” thread

20 hours ago, le smoking said:

What is it about Madonna that makes everyone's common sense and moral decency fly out the window? If it's not celebrities like Elton John and Cher calling her a cunt and getting no pushback from it (while everyone wanted her head on a plate for calling Lady Gaga reductive), it's Emma Gonzalez spreading fake news in the name of self righteousness.  I just don't think Madonna can win in today's SJW society which makes her activism even more admirable 

I know you're probably just generalizing but Madonna DID NOT call Gaga reductive.

12 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

And Gonzalez has the nerve for wanting Madonna to apologize to HER when she herself was in the wrong. I doubt we'll  ever get an apology from this misinformed millennial.

Her thick ego wouldn't let her apologize! Virtue and values no longer exist in many people... have the courage to own up is something millenials lacked but yet they have the courage to talk big... without consequences..... I mean what do they learn in school nowadays???

4 minutes ago, ITG said:

I know you're probably just generalizing but Madonna DID NOT call Gaga reductive.

Yes.... I was caught up in this too... but then I realised that Cynthia asked her how she felt about Born This Way when M heard it on the radio.... (and not referring to Lady Gaga as reductive) so somehow the story got twisted and turned under our noses where so many media outlets mentioned Madonna called Lady Gaga reductive.... M mentioned time and again that she had no beef with Gaga but the media outlets just don't believed..... so that they can cook up a rivalry between them... how convenient... 

Sucks the EG quote has made its way on the big news sites to attempt to invalidate the video and Madonna. It's so frustrating because she gave them the discredit headline they needed...as Madonna seemingly purposefully had been so diligent to make this video with a strong message but also being sensitive. UGH

I won't post the link but there's a new ATLANTIC article where the white man talks about how this could be such a great moment for Madonna if she would just do things how he thinks she should do them and not ruffle feathers. 

Letting it go!

11 hours ago, lasky said:

Her thick ego wouldn't let her apologize! Virtue and values no longer exist in many people... have the courage to own up is something millenials lacked but yet they have the courage to talk big... without consequences..... I mean what do they learn in school nowadays???

Good question....this brat blabbing about "change" yet when an artist like M actually uses her global platform to speak out about gun violence through her art she gets "triggered" using her word against her.  All the bitch cares about is the money and using this tragic shooting to make a name for herself . Notice she's been silent after being schooled by Madonna fans.

On 7/1/2019 at 2:51 PM, Django said:

Mmmmmmmh...  How do I put this...

Well, Madonna's accomplishments are due to her talents, creativity, hard work, discipline, fearless, bravery... You name It.

Meanwhile this bitch accomplishments are not even hers, she just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, and be lucky enough to Live to Tell. Now she feels like this moral authority to Tell Madonna and the rest of us how should we do certain things that are way bigger than her and her over inflated ego. 

This bitch better calm down and show some respect. What she did and said was disgusting. She should be ashamed and apologize for acting like a brat and give lessons to somebody who does It better. She should also be thankful that Madonna paid attention to her, she doesnt deserve It.

:brenspin:

On 7/2/2019 at 7:21 PM, Ghost Town said:

And Gonzalez has the nerve for wanting Madonna to apologize to HER when she herself was in the wrong. I doubt we'll  ever get an apology from this misinformed millennial.

So, she's a survivor.. and now she thinks, the world revolves around her?? 

She got paid for the bullshit she posted or she's just that dumb, but anyway it's sad to watch.

Guest neeto_mosqueeto

If anyone tweets @Emma4Change attach this pic to the tweet, or another pic that illustrates your opinion. Or video.

31AC3FE7-3848-4900-A3E3-88D58EF5855B.jpeg

So God Control will be not the next single right?

On 7/2/2019 at 9:21 AM, Ghost Town said:

Technically, she's "Generation Z".

59 minutes ago, jaspit said:

what? and which song is going to be send to radios?

6 hours ago, neeto_mosqueeto said:

If anyone tweets @Emma4Change attach this pic to the tweet, or another pic that illustrates your opinion. Or video.

31AC3FE7-3848-4900-A3E3-88D58EF5855B.jpeg

Why? 

Better explain a point of view without attacking. That picture is horrible.

2 hours ago, jaspit said:

who the hell knows. the video is not available to purchase on itunes (unlike Dark Ballet) ... I wonder if itunes have banned it!

Guest neeto_mosqueeto
14 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Why? 

Better explain a point of view without attacking. That picture is horrible.

Or you can do whatever u want. In case you haven’t been keeping up... this is a concern amongst many fans. The tweets have covered all main points already. U tweet whatever u want.

You’re right, the pic is horrible. That’s the whole point. What Emma did was worse. She is a hypocrite and she deserves to be called out for her bullshit. It’s a play on her speech in case you’re too horrified to understand the point the “horrible” pic is making.

You guys need to chill lol...It's just one person's dumb opinion. Virtually every gun rights organization has been supportive and the video has 149K likes versus 19K dislikes. Some of you are way too emotional about dumb shit like Twitter.

Guest neeto_mosqueeto
15 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

You guys need to chill lol...It's just one person's dumb opinion. Virtually every gun rights organization has been supportive and the video has 149K likes versus 19K dislikes. Some of you are way too emotional about dumb shit like Twitter.

Its the “dumb opinion” which happens to belong to someone who’s on an important Madonna record, and who is part of the video.

You can do what u like... u opt to post here... but whether u like it or not, the world tweets. Your response is futile. I personally don’t care whether you think we need to chill or if people don’t agree. So you chill the fuck out. 

Edited by neeto_mosqueeto

Well. This morning about 1am I was watching TV. My Alexa comes on and just plays the "wake up" part then turned itself off. Terrifying. 

I hate to think how many times I’ve listened to this song, it’s like a drug. I’ve had entire days where I’ve just played this over and over and over.

The girl was a brat. And she was set straight. But to continue to bait and antagonize her with something like that picture of the straight up psycho from the NRA....no. Just no. We are not 'little monsters'. C'mon now...

And newbies, with barely a handful of posts, being belligerent to established members and telling them to 'chill the fuck out' may not exactly be the best way to start your time here at MadonnaNation.

Just sayin'. 

1 hour ago, VogueMusic said:

The girl was a brat. And she was set straight. But to continue to bait and antagonize her with something like that picture of the straight up psycho from the NRA....no. Just no. We are not 'little monsters'. C'mon now...

And newbies, with barely a handful of posts, being belligerent to established members and telling them to 'chill the fuck out' may not exactly be the best way to start your time here at MadonnaNation.

Just sayin'. 

Thank you. 

Those overreacting and insulting can get the fuck off and get a life. 

People may not like what she said about M. But IMO it is totally morally wrong and cruel to bully and attack a kid that has gone through the horror she did. I do feel it must be hard for victims to watch the video. And I know Madonna has her heart in the right place but to be honest I had a hard time watching this video I had to skip over parts.

Nobody is forcing anyone to watch a music video clip. There is a warning at the beginning of God Control, if people choose to carry on and watch, it is on them, not on Madonna. Ms Gonzales dismissed Madonna's video without knowing the facts beforehand, she judged without knowing. She is the one who brought this upon herself. That being said I do not agree with poor taste pic connecting her to NRA being sent, but people do whatever they want. 

Well.. She didn't make any comment on "I Rise" music (which has not controversial video and was the second audio released from MadameX)  

She clearly didn't like it..  Maybe she wanted some money ,because she sounds like a hater.. 

Spreading lies and stupid comment.. 

People forgot that Madonna is also a survivor ... she was threatened with a gun, assaulted and raped in her early years in New York.

shes damn rude this girl but oddly why the hell was she hash tagging the songs title in her rant constantly ..wonder if its more to do with her not being paid for her part in I RISE and asking where the money was going to from the video madonna has not made it for charity