Madame X radio station on Sirius

On cherish she said she met her boyfriend there who was one of the mermen? So we know which one? I think one was the fitness model Mark Findlay who's in a picture with her but I don't think they went out.

9 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

On cherish she said she met her boyfriend there who was one of the mermen? So we know which one? I think one was the fitness model Mark Findlay who's in a picture with her but I don't think they went out.

Tony Ward of course! You silly goose haha

4 hours ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Tony Ward of course! You silly goose haha

Really? It's thirty years ago but i don't even know if I remember him being one in the first place! Flop fan!

The song selection has been super surprising and amazing! Heard ... Words, Don't Stop, Crazy, and Angel all back to back! Variety!!

And usually SiriusXM stations have things programmed 4 hours at a time. So if you missed something, it will replay four hours later. New programming the following day. Depends on the station, but I feel like that would apply to this one

44 minutes ago, Mooncrown11 said:

I love the one posted today for the Erotica album where she says she feels it is an underrated album - Madame X speaks only the truth!!!!

I thought she meant the song itself which I truly think it is!

26 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I thought she meant the song itself which I truly think it is!

There is one for the song too but this one was specifically for the album.  let me see if I know how to link it here lol:

Listening now, the song that has divided a lot of people just because of one performance on a horrid TV show - maybe it's my Hi-Fi ass-kicking system tricking me a little here, but the quality is absolutely superb here