“God Control” thread. Video OUT NOW!!!

Guest eroticerotic
6 minutes ago, FeTuoni said:

Madonna owes nothing to this girl. And I’m sure her opinion won’t change Madonna’s idea of her.

Of course she doesn’t. Im  suggesting as a courtesy gesture not mandatory asit seems Madonna likes her. I personally wouldn’t.

But it looks like the girl took it all back 🤔

Emma is an incredibly smart girl, but she's just flat wrong on the facts. Madonna gave everyone a very clear  warning at the beginning of the video, spelled out in text. And the implication that Madonna is profiting off of the video is really incredibly irresponsible. 

I'm not into fanbases swarming other ppl's social media accounts with their craziness, but I do think Madonna fans should be on her page pointing out the holes in her statements. Looks like she didn't even watch the video. If she's walking it back then good. 

People need to chill out. The first instinct is to go for the jugular with Madonna and its a bit over the top. Lately they've been succeeding, but Madonna deserves to be defended on this 1. People are just flat out lying about her. 

8 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

wow I didn't M did that and was so deeply involved 

we need more of these people/groups/organizations to come forward to inform the uninformed about Madonna's true involvement in these causes 

While I applaud the Sandy Hook Center tweet, I don't think Madonna's involvement with any cause needs to be made public. True charity is anonymous. It's not done for publicity. It speaks to the strength of Madonna's personal character that we are only just hearing about this now (at least to my knowledge).

1 minute ago, wherelifebegins said:

While I applaud the Sandy Hook Center tweet, I don't think Madonna's involvement with any cause needs to be made public. True charity is anonymous. It's not done for publicity. It speaks to the strength of Madonna's personal character that we are only just hearing about this now (at least to my knowledge).

I  don't mean they should share it at the moment it happens but years later like in this case to prove a point in her defense 

Guest jamesshot
37 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

And I know it’s been said before, and I promise not to say it again on this forum, but I need to get it off my chest one last time 

Not a SINGLE pop star has stepped up to defend her. And yet these cowards are championed as human rights heroes far more often by far more people. 

Unbelievable. 

You're correct, I hardly ever see other celebs defending Madonna.

6 minutes ago, jamesshot said:

You're correct, I hardly ever see other celebs defending Madonna.

That's never the case. Not even the flop princesses.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
7 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

They didn’t defend her in 1990, 1991, 1992, 2003 either. 

I really don’t think Madonna cares.

And the very reason why she can stake claim, that she doesn't know anyone else who does what she does in being the "revolutionary" she is.  😉

3 hours ago, side_streets said:

Oh, well.

Madonna seems to be the worst human ever.

Another ignorant, arrogant, ungrateful person. Have reported her fucked up tweets. Maybe if she had watched the whole video she would have known that there is an actual warning at the beginning, rather than tweeting out of her misinformed ass. Social justice warriors? Social injustice WANKERS more likely.

Just now, Amelia said:

And the very reason why she can stake claim, that she doesn't know anyone else who does what she does in being the "revolutionary" she is.  😉

Exactly. It’s part of her legacy and brand.

social media has made Madonna fans so weak.

Guest jamesshot

I'm not surprised by her involvement with the Sandy Hook Center. She has been known to keep much of her charitable work private. Unlike so many, she doesn't shout her charity from every mountain top. 

I would like to know who Emma “spoke” to and who all “agreed” with her when they were all discussing where the money was going. As if it’s any of their damn business to begin with. 

Guest jamesshot
6 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Damn, Emma got dragged.

Good. I'm glad Madonna fans are fighting back along with others. I've heard nothing but very positive reviews from people I know, some who don't like her, but their reactions were raves. Everyone thought it was well done. We've all been touched by gun violence- I lost a best friend 3 years ago to suicide by gun shot and a cousin was shot and killed. 

1 hour ago, Marcelox said:

She even say that artist are not allowed to speak of the problem.. 🙄

IMG_20190629_161211.jpg

Omg she’s not that bright after all. I better not say anything else lol 

3 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Omg she’s not that bright after all. I better not say anything else lol 

Fuck her. She opened her mouth and deserves to be dragged.

4 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Fuck her. She opened her mouth and deserves to be dragged.

Ok, isn’t she also featured in I Rise??? Why is she being so ignorant towards Madonna? What is her deal? Dumb cunt. 

Well she’s got another 15 minutes of fame. Now she knows not to fvck with M or her fans. 

Guest jamesshot
14 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

Most people I'm seeing are strongly disagreeing with her. Also the fact that March For Our Lives tweeted support for the video...

She really did not think this through before she tweeted.

Nope, she thought she was going to jump on the bash Madonna bandwagon and it appears to have backfired. Good!

3 hours ago, Barbie said:

There’s a warning/disclaimer before the video starts. Did she even watch the shit?

1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

I'm sorry to say, but these kids manage to make it all about themselves. Gun Control goes beyond them. It's not just about their experiences.

Madonna always puts her money where her mouth is, and this tweet is just ignorant. I'm glad she is being called out, not only by fans, but by actual organisations. I hope she retracts her ignorant tweets and apologises.