“God Control” thread. Video OUT NOW!!!

11 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

I hate this reaction videos. Who cares what made up face you do? It's just another consequence of the social media ego game.

AND steals views form the original video, cause people already are watching it in this video of some nobody! Ugh

Exactly!!! For me they are so stupid, I don't click on any video like this. Plain pointless. 

13 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

I hate this reaction videos. Who cares what made up face you do? It's just another consequence of the social media ego game.

AND steals views form the original video, cause people already are watching it in this video of some nobody! Ugh

AGREED 100%👌

39 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

These days everything requires validation. That’s why there are so many reaction vids on YouTube. Ppl are so afraid to think different. 

35 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Let me just say one more time that Madonna is the most important visual artist in American history. Thanks so much

I really hope she wins some awards with her art. It’s about time!

2 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

VMA's Best Video with a Message :rotfl:

41 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

These days everything requires validation. That’s why there are so many reaction vids on YouTube. Ppl are so afraid to think different. 

Yes... besides that, they are just way too free doing their own opinions.... I mean don't they have to work?

43 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

I do hope she gets recognised for God Control, Dark Ballet and perhaps Medellin.... it would be cool... but then again, if she's not nominated at all, I wouldn't be surprised anymore....

2 minutes ago, lasky said:

How do we see she's trending on YouTube? Sorry, just have no idea there's a trending chart?

On the Youtube page, on the column on the left, on the Trending option.

11 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Far, far less backlash than I imagined. 

Which makes me wonder...

What if God Control had been the lead single?

People would have expected a full on disco album, complained and made theories she scrapped the disco songs etc.

Medellin did its job, a mixture of all sounds explored and then each subsequent single manages to tell a different sonic part of Madame X.

3 minutes ago, dylanciccone_ said:

People would have expected a full on disco album, complained and made theories she scrapped the disco songs etc.

Medellin did its job, a mixture of all sounds explored and then each subsequent single manages to tell a different sonic part of Madame X.

This. Everything flowed perfectly. 

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

This. Everything flowed perfectly. 

Can you imagine the essays "God Control doesn't represent the album. Why didn't she do full disco? Was it scrapped? Should Guy be fired?"

11 minutes ago, dylanciccone_ said:

Yep. There are always theories on “scrapped” plans 😂😂😂

48 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Far, far less backlash than I imagined. 

Which makes me wonder...

What if God Control had been the lead single?

Not on her YouTube.. Sort comments to "newest first". I can't believe how much hate she received for such piece of art. Geez people are evil. I mean if they don't have something nice to say then say nothing at all.. *sigh 

Guest jamesshot
37 minutes ago, Voguerock said:

Not on her YouTube.. Sort comments to "newest first". I can't believe how much hate she received for such piece of art. Geez people are evil. I mean if they don't have something nice to say then say nothing at all.. *sigh 

Who cares what anonymous people say behind their keyboards. I've heard nothing but positive things from people in my life who ordinarily give her hell or are critical.