Madonna & Anitta to shoot "Faz Gostoso" video in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil?

3 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Exactly.

LAP and DJ are from the same album for goodness sake.

Yes and they're the outputs of her creativity. šŸ˜‰

My wishlist:

- Some sort of storyline to keep it in line with the Madame X branding.

- Mostly outdoors.

- No carnival theme. This isn't a samba. This is Brazilian funk.

- Both looking breathtakingly hot.

- Sexy.

- Invite some Brazilian celebrities. Most will definitely say yes.

Ā 

31 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

My wishlist:

- Mostly outdoors.

- Sexy.

Ā 

Yes, all of this!!

43 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

My wishlist:

- Mostly outdoors.

- Sexy.

It probably will end up being something like this:

4 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

My wishlist:

- Mostly outdoors.

- Sexy.

Ā 

Thank god for this! I've been saying this all the time but some fans still insist on Carnival theme Ā Ā :crazy:

A Carnival theme would be the MOST EMBARRASSING thing ever for her. Talk about being a clueless GRINGO! Anyway, I'm sure Anitta would make sure that wouldn't happen..

2 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

A Carnival theme would be the MOST EMBARRASSING thing ever for her. Talk about being a clueless GRINGO!

This.

I forgot to add:

- No major interruptions during the song. Let it play through. Otherwise it won't be played at the parties like it deserves.

20 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

This.

I forgot to add:

- No major interruptions during the song. Let it play through. Otherwise it won't be played at the parties like it deserves.

I understand what you say, but I am afraid that we can receive some Samba and mulatas.

There is sort of sambaā€™s drum in the middle-end of the song, so I would not be surprised.

I trust her and maybe even a ā€œgringoā€ dancing video would be funny. A part of that,Ā I am not sure she will twerk the same way Anitta can...

Edited by rodials

3 hours ago, rodials said:

I understand what you say, but I am afraid that we can receive some Samba and mulatas.

There is sort of sambaā€™s drum in the middle-end of the song, so I would not be surprised.

I trust her and maybe even a ā€œgringoā€ dancing video would be funny. A part of that,Ā I am not sure she will twerk the same way Anitta can...

We don't need Carnival and passistas to the samba part. Samba is much more than Carnival. Carnival is a specific party but Samba is a genre of music and it doesn't need to be defined by those ridiculous generalizations, it's much more than that.

Just look at how embarrassing BeyoncƩ and Alicia Keys look recording a video that was canned:

Even the reporter was mocking them :lmao:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

7 hours ago, Mat.Guy said:

We don't need Carnival and passistas to the samba part. Samba is much more than Carnival. Carnival is a specific party but Samba is a genre of music and it doesn't need to be defined by those ridiculous generalizations, it's much more than that.

Just look at how embarrassing BeyoncƩ and Alicia Keys look recording a video that was canned:

Even the reporter was mocking them :lmao:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Itā€™s true! I forget about this video. They never ever released them! It shouldnā€™t be that bad though. What a pitty.

Anyway, I al Justina saying that I would not be surprised to see anything related to passistas.Ā 

Personally, would love a favela or suburban esthetics as the song itself claims for an outside video.

In the end of the day, She will do whatever she wants, as always.

I just hope there will be less ā€œyesā€ people around her this time.Ā 

Anitta videos are according to her esthetic usually so I assume there will be some ā€œsymbiosisā€ here.

On ā€Ž6ā€Ž/ā€Ž26ā€Ž/ā€Ž2019 at 11:10 AM, Je5u5 said:

My wishlist:

- Mostly outdoors.

- Sexy.

Ā 

I second this

10 hours ago, rodials said:

Itā€™s true! I forget about this video. They never ever released them! It shouldnā€™t be that bad though. What a pitty.

Anyway, I al Justina saying that I would not be surprised to see anything related to passistas.Ā 

Personally, would love a favela or suburban esthetics as the song itself claims for an outside video.

I would love something like the cinematography of this video:

It's the best Brazilian music video production I've seen in years!

On 6/27/2019 at 12:18 AM, Mat.Guy said:

Thank god for this! I've been saying this all the time but some fans still insist on Carnival theme Ā Ā :crazy:

A Carnival theme would be the MOST EMBARRASSING thing ever for her. Talk about being a clueless GRINGO! Anyway, I'm sure Anitta would make sure that wouldn't happen..

Ā 

Totally

Leave the Carnival to Kilo

3 hours ago, XXL said:

Ā 

Totally

Leave the Carnival to Kilo

The scenes of Faz Gostoso in the small amazon documentary are from Favelas and people dancing Samba...

Ā 

7 hours ago, rodials said:

The scenes of Faz Gostoso in the small amazon documentary are from Favelas and people dancing Samba...

Ā 

Which is very different from carnival

carnaval-rio-5.jpg

dancer-at-carnival-in-rio.jpg

This is what we are saying would look ridiculous. Too Kylie.

2 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Which is very different from carnival

carnaval-rio-5.jpg

dancer-at-carnival-in-rio.jpg

This is what we are saying would look ridiculous. Too Kylie.

Ā 

šŸ‘

Please no folklore elements, it looks ridiculous and just reinforce cliches.Ā 

Where does the confidence in the video happening come from? A journalist?

The tour is two months away and Madonnaā€™s been busy since the album dropped. If it were to happen, planning would only start now.

On 7/2/2019 at 11:07 PM, Geiger83 said:

Please no folklore elements, it looks ridiculous and just reinforce cliches.Ā 

I canĀ“t see an american artist shooting a video in brazil without showing fabelas/carnival...but she shot a video for a song called medellin in portugal, so who knows, it may end having a video with take a bowĀ“s third part!!! the bullfighter follows madonna to brazil!!!šŸ˜‚

3 minutes ago, promise to try said:

I canĀ“t see an american artist shooting a video in brazil without showing fabelas/carnival...but she shot a video for a song called medellin in portugal, so who knows, it may end having a video with take a bowĀ“s third part!!! the bullfighter follows madonna to brazil!!!šŸ˜‚

Well, if a video is being shot I really hope there is no Carnival theme because carnival only works in its context, otherwise it really looks ridiculous. Besides Faz Gostoso is funk carioca and Carnival has its own music (which btw is different in each region of Brazil). Favela is an acceptable reference in this case because funk carioca is associated with it. I'd rather they would do something random (Madge and Anitta dancing with a Bullfighter a la TAB/ LFL šŸ¤£) than doing something with bad taste envolving samba and carnival

Spy Madame X and Anitta in some sort of Mission Impossible-esque assignment in a favela where they lureĀ a gostoso mobster with their sexiness and their dance moves ot their trap in order to retrieve a briefcase with documentsĀ or something.

At some point they do ass to ass choreo.

Drag Maluma for a cameo to link it with Medellin.Ā