OT: I'm ready 2 cut a bitch.

I dunno what it is this era... But I'm taking it all very personal. U come 4 Madame X... U Come 4 Me... I'm sick and tired of all the bullshit and negativity. Like I'VE HAD IT. 

OFFICIALLY. 

2 minutes ago, acko said:

And this needs to b in another section :rotfl:

OBVIOUSLY. 

:rotfl: I thought there was a princess I had not heard of called OT when I first saw the thread title !  

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:rotfl: I thought there was a princess I had not heard of called OT when I first saw the thread title !  

Me too :chuckle: I found it a very interesting album title! 

I hear you. Madonna hate was always water off a duck's back to me but now I'm like, no, get fucked, she's done too much.

Don't even get me started with these tragic young gays.

Yeah, the young uninformed gays who try to misinform fans who actually know what’s up are the worst. But it’s the press, too. She only gets publicity when it’s negative.. biased reviews either focus on age or songs like “bitch im loca”, because it validates their POV.. they put her in a box, say no word on how much she writes her own music and produces (in fact, they often make up BS saying other people write for her because it fits their narrative) the way shes treated is absolutely obscene if you look at her body of work and recent material. I actually think M should have an open & frank talk about it sometimes.. it’s way bigger than ageism, it’s the constant need to devalue her talent and artistry

5 hours ago, acko said:

I dunno what it is this era... But I'm taking it all very personal. U come 4 Madame X... U Come 4 Me... I'm sick and tired of all the bullshit and negativity. Like I'VE HAD IT. 

OFFICIALLY. 

Gurl, don't search for Roger Fuckman's fake review.

Guest jamesshot
3 hours ago, Nikki said:

Yeah, the young uninformed gays who try to misinform fans who actually know what’s up are the worst. But it’s the press, too. She only gets publicity when it’s negative.. biased reviews either focus on age or songs like “bitch im loca”, because it validates their POV.. they put her in a box, say no word on how much she writes her own music and produces (in fact, they often make up BS saying other people write for her because it fits their narrative) the way shes treated is absolutely obscene if you look at her body of work and recent material. I actually think M should have an open & frank talk about it sometimes.. it’s way bigger than ageism, it’s the constant need to devalue her talent and artistry

Standing ovation!

I'm not sure wtf has gotten into the younger gays but they are a nasty bunch. And very informed on some things, completely uninformed and biased on others. 

5 hours ago, acko said:

OFFICIALLY. 

LOL, what put you over the edge? 

These "young gays" are going to be old anyway. Their rotting time is near. Time goes by faster now, and people age more quickly. :newspaper:

I frankly don't associate myself with the LGBT community, I don't even have a Twitter account, I listen to MY rich library of music, I read amazing books written by genuine scholars and pay almost zero attention to the CORRUPTED media (every media outlet has its agenda), I live in my own universe where Madonna is one of the foundations. 

5 hours ago, Nikki said:

True it's not all about her age!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

1 hour ago, Crystal Coffin said:

These "young gays" are going to be old anyway. Their rotting time is near. Time goes by faster now, and people age more quickly. :newspaper:

I frankly don't associate myself with the LGBT community, I don't even have a Twitter account, I listen to MY rich library of music, I read amazing books written by genuine scholars and pay almost zero attention to the CORRUPTED media (every media outlet has its agenda), I live in my own universe where Madonna is one of the foundations. 

:clap:

Why get worked up over what other people think? Youth is wasted on the young anyway. And communities are inherently repressive in their own way. And I'm sure just as many "older" M fans aren't MX fans. Why care? Just enjoy what we're lucky to be having from a living legend.

Love this thread , feel it deeply . I was always ready to cut a bitch for M but with the brilliance she's slapping  us this era I don't tolerate the smallest rubbish "opinion ", always based on ignorance or personal agenda . She's at a creative peak , all she deserves is love and worship .

2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I frankly don't associate myself with the LGBT community, I don't even have a Twitter account, I listen to MY rich library of music, I read amazing books written by genuine scholars and pay almost zero attention to the CORRUPTED media (every media outlet has its agenda), I live in my own universe where Madonna is one of the foundations

aww :inlove: 

It wouldn’t matter what type of music Madonna put out at this stage.

There seems to be a huge amount of people who want to drag her down no matter what she does these days.

i think it’s just a reflection of their own sad lives to be frank, their loss!

Well, I blocked a newly made friend after he started bashing Madonna while pretending to be her fan!! I called him out on it, he didn’t stop. So I just fucking blocked his ass! I’m done!! There is no excuses anymore! I literally can’t take any more negativity towards Madonna and her incredible body of work!! Long live the queen!! 

I sucked myself back into atrl and I’m feeling this way right now. People who ARENT fans are always the ones putting her on this insane pedestal talking about how she hasn’t made a great album in over 10 years...disguising themselves as people who truly care when they DONT. I of course have gotten better with handling the negativity because I love her so much and it’s kind of not healthy to get so wrapped up, but it gets very hard sometimes

5 minutes ago, drunkbysix said:

People who ARENT fans are always the ones putting her on this insane pedestal talking about how she hasn’t made a great album in over 10 years...

Exactly. And they havent even listen to an album from her for the said period (and think all havent)... 

5 hours ago, humanracin said:

It wouldn’t matter what type of music Madonna put out at this stage.

There seems to be a huge amount of people who want to drag her down no matter what she does these days.

i think it’s just a reflection of their own sad lives to be frank, their loss!

Yes. And meanwhile M is number one and has the fans thrilled!

15 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Me too 

18 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

❤️❤️❤️

Amen. You've got one life and as long as you're not hurting anyone, design it to your liking and live the shit out of it. 

And social media can be disconnected from as easily as it's connected to.