Madame X formats/boxset discussion continued

3 minutes ago, Shaun said:

I received it yesterday! And my SAINT bracelet. I finally have all my items. My Live Nation saga has come to a close. Until next era...

So glad to hear that. I was going to try and get involved SOMEHOW for you otherwise. 

7 minutes ago, the-queen said:

So glad to hear that. I was going to try and get involved SOMEHOW for you otherwise. 

Thank you, dear!!!

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 4:44 AM, Flip The Switch said:

Should I? 🤔

Are you ready to face some of these questions?

- I don't like the color, it doesn't look the same as yours, I want a refund including the shipping cost and you have to pay my return shipping cost

- There's a stain on my T-shirt, I want a replacement

- The size is too small, I want a replacement

- I don't like it, I want a replacement

- Someone stole the parcel, please send another replacement

- I'm allergic to the material of the T-shirt, I want a refund including the shipping cost and you have to pay my return shipping cost

1 hour ago, horn said:

Are you ready to face some of these questions?

- I don't the color, it doesn't look the same as yours, I want a refund including the shipping cost and you have to pay my return shipping cost

- There's a stain on my T-shirt, I want a replacement

- The size is too small, I want a replacement

- I don't like it, I want a replacement

- Someone stole the parcel, please send another replacement

- I'm allergic to the material of the T-shirt, I want a refund including the shipping cost and you have to pay my return shipping cost

I guess I’m not ready and I will not. :lol:

I stopped buying from the official store back in 2016. I bought the True Blue poster and they charged me twice before I even got it which took forever. I called and they said they'd put the money back in my account. A month later, still nothing. I called and cussed them and about 5 mins later the money was back in my account. 

Finally my clear LP are in.

All 3 of them have bad & deep creased on all 4 fucking corners :rolleyes: 

Surprisingly the LP was not hurt.

The shipping date was 1 August, which is the day I filed another complaint when they promised to send out on 20 July.

I don't understand why thy couldn't send out earlier.

NEVER AGAIN.

I've a question.

I purchased the Japanese deluxe 2 CD edition. It's on its way already. But is the entire package made in Japan? Does it even say on the back cover that it's Japan made or it's just the SHM CD's that are? I have a feeling that the hard cover/book are all made in the EU and it's just the CD's that are pressed in Japan.

6 hours ago, The Ghost said:

The packaging is imported into Japan,  only the CD's are made there 😞

I own the Japan 2-cd. The SHM Sound quality not much of an improvement over regular version imo.

10 hours ago, horn said:

Finally my clear LP are in.

All 3 of them have bad & deep creased on all 4 fucking corners :rolleyes: 

Surprisingly the LP was not hurt.

The shipping date was 1 August, which is the day I filed another complaint when they promised to send out on 20 July.

I don't understand why thy couldn't send out earlier.

NEVER AGAIN.

I ordered my regular vinyl not with her  store but another online retailer and I got a deep crease on the upper right corner. It was on the black portion so it won't show as much. Madame Crease

On 7/23/2019 at 3:53 AM, Greeny said:

i have not received anything so far, so i sent them an email with regards to my order.  they replied they would ship my order soon and refund my shipping cost 😮

lets see the receipt. maybe peeps can help you

Prime day last month, Amazon UK had the boxset for £40 and the vinyl for £16. They'll probably go back down to those prices at some point (as ex prime deals tend to do)

Madonna’s US Store is trash! The only thing I’ve received is the bracelet! I ordered a bundle with the Clear Vinyl, Manifesto plus CD & Black Vinyl and a hoodie, another order with a Medellin shirt and another with the Rainbow Vinyl. They were sent on July 12, June 16 & June 17 respectively and I have received NADA! I’ve been refunded but I’m so pissed off cause I didn’t want my money I wanted the items. Their customer service sucks. They reply weeks later. I’m definitely not buying from them again. The UK store is slightly better but still not good. 

12 minutes ago, ricardoanaya1102 said:

Madonna’s US Store is trash! The only thing I’ve received is the bracelet! I ordered a bundle with the Clear Vinyl, Manifesto plus CD & Black Vinyl and a hoodie, another order with a Medellin shirt and another with the Rainbow Vinyl. They were sent on July 12, June 16 & June 17 respectively and I have received NADA! I’ve been refunded but I’m so pissed off cause I didn’t want my money I wanted the items. Their customer service sucks. They reply weeks later. I’m definitely not buying from them again. The UK store is slightly better but still not good. 

You got only the bracelet?! My original order never shipped until I messaged them for the third time, and then I didnt get my bracelet until recently. Crazy!

17 minutes ago, kubi said:

You got only the bracelet?! My original order never shipped until I messaged them for the third time, and then I didnt get my bracelet until recently. Crazy!

I hate standard post cause in Mexico and especially in my city those packages NEVER arrive. The bracelet arrived last Friday in a small envelope but that’s all I received. Fortunately I’ve been refunded but if the orders were shipped I wonder where are they? 

16 hours ago, ricardoanaya1102 said:

I have received NADA! I’ve been refunded but I’m so pissed off cause I didn’t want my money I wanted the items.  

I feel you. I'm definitely not ordering from these stores ever again in my life.