Madame X formats/boxset discussion continued

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

What do they tell you when you inform them that there's no bracelet and such? It's not that I want that bracelet (it was included in the bundle) but it's really a complete mess that store! 

mine too arrived today and no bracelet!  😭😭

I wrote them immediately but if anyone already received feedback, can you please share? thx in advance

I just got the Madame X 2cd deluxe and the back they have scuff marks and scratch's anyone else have this issue? is it because it's a import? it's strange because it came wrapped in plastic wrapping and looked brand new.

4 hours ago, madgefan said:

I am still wating for my clear vynil which was marked as shipped on June 17😞 For all those who already got their US purchases, what post company delivered your parcels? I'm trying to figure out the state of my purchase using the code the site provided but it doesn't look like it's a real code.

My Japanese Regular CD is supposed to be in delivery process since Friday 28 June but the damn mailman won't come home! Hopefully today or tomorrow 😕

It's a hustle

3 hours ago, cocolattee said:

mine too arrived today and no bracelet!  😭😭

I wrote them immediately but if anyone already received feedback, can you please share? thx in advance

It's a con

4 hours ago, ITG said:

My mate got the clear vinyl and it has 2 disc 1's! No disc 2.

I haven't opened mine to check.

Megarare special edition 🍻

5 hours ago, ITG said:

My mate got the clear vinyl and it has 2 disc 1's! No disc 2.

I haven't opened mine to check.

3 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Megarare special edition 🍻

Queen of Double A-sides!!

Maybe it's a case of serendipity and @ITG's friend has to find the person that has the matching 2 discs 2 edition as he/she will be the one.

"You complete me my album".

Madame X is a match maker.

19 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Maybe it's a case of serendipity and @ITG's friend has to find the person that has the matching 2 discs 2 edition as he/she will be the one.

:lmao:

28 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

:lmao:

On 7/2/2019 at 7:46 PM, Je5u5 said:

Have you contacted them about the bracelet?

Yeah I emailed straight away and just got the same response as everyone else so far - "reply in 72 hours" 

12 hours ago, juliebean said:

I just got the Madame X 2cd deluxe and the back they have scuff marks and scratch's anyone else have this issue? is it because it's a import? it's strange because it came wrapped in plastic wrapping and looked brand new.

That’s intentional. 

13 hours ago, juliebean said:

must be a Madame X autograph

5 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

That’s intentional

seriously? it's supposed to have scuff marks are you kidding?

I never post, long time lurker.... but anyway... I ordered 2 deluxe boxsets, they both arrived sealed, I opened one and the insides looked all used to me... the inner cardboard layout was ripped in several places and the CD looked used as well (creases in the spine) vinyl plastic sleeve had a big crease in the corner... poster had been unfolded before or something... I haven't opened the other sealed copy... 🙄  I think whoever's packaging her merch is doing an awful job! 

59 minutes ago, juliebean said:

seriously? it's supposed to have scuff marks are you kidding?

I guess it's meant to look vintage.

2 hours ago, sab81 said:

I never post, long time lurker.... but anyway... I ordered 2 deluxe boxsets, they both arrived sealed, I opened one and the insides looked all used to me... the inner cardboard layout was ripped in several places and the CD looked used as well (creases in the spine) vinyl plastic sleeve had a big crease in the corner... poster had been unfolded before or something... I haven't opened the other sealed copy... 🙄  I think whoever's packaging her merch is doing an awful job! 

Sealed and like that! 😱

What country are you in? 

Is there a way we can all file complains to her official store? Like a way Madonna herself notices our discontent? I mean, we fans can make a big noise about it and never ever forget it's our money we're spending.

6 minutes ago, freddykrueger86 said:

What’s the meltdown about? 🤨

It's a little strange, the graphic on this particular shirt...

It's actually a picture of a shrink-wrapped vinyl copy with all the creases and stuff--not an actual HQ print of the album art.

29 minutes ago, freddykrueger86 said:

What’s the meltdown about? 🤨

The person doesn't like the print effect on the t-shirt so they're saying they hate M and selling off their collection!

On 7/3/2019 at 12:32 PM, juliebean said:

A retro look to go with the classy European inspired photos. Be glad your copy didn't come with obvious creases and dents.

3 hours ago, lennylu said:

It's a little strange, the graphic on this particular shirt...

It's actually a picture of a shrink-wrapped vinyl copy with all the creases and stuff--not an actual HQ print of the album art.

So they were uninformed about what they were purchasing. How is that anyone else's fault but their own?

I complained about the condition of my vinyl and they're sending me another one!

Hope they package it properly this time to avoid damage.

Are these people buying from official fan site???

or just where ever they can find these items. getting scammed. and not being smart enough to know it.

20 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Sealed and like that! 😱

What country are you in? 

I'm in Australia but got mine from the official UK store.

15 hours ago, humanracin said:

I complained about the condition of my vinyl and they're sending me another one!

Hope they package it properly this time to avoid damage.

Lucky you. I still haven't heard back -_-

I emailed Sunday and all I got back was a mail today advising that they are refunding me for the tote bag as there is production issues. Still waiting on clear vinyl and pride bundle, no update on there. Really poor service.