Madame X formats/boxset discussion continued

6 minutes ago, reismf said:

My boxset arrived today (I’m from Brazil) and it’s SO beautiful. I’m in love with this edition

9B7C7684-254D-4671-B1DE-EE78EAA95A48.jpeg

Gorgeous! 

Hrmm still no shipping confirmation despite an email saying I was supposed to get one today. I must be patient! I've got my Spotify and Target copy. Waiting for the clear vinyl, tee and bracelet to arrive. 

As others have reported, Amazon US has pushed back delivery estimates for the box set to mid-July. Which seems crazy ridiculous — I’m definitely considering cancelling that order and sourcing elsewhere. (I really fail to understand why this is so much more difficult this time around? It’s never been this difficult to obtain the box set...)

On a brighter note, I received my 2 CD SHM-CD from Japan today. So there’s some progress. 

Still no standard albums from tour ticket bundle redemptions! Ridiculous!

Sorry if I seem materialistic — the music is what is most important, but I do love all the extra images, too.

Whoever, as a designer, thought it was a great idea in the 2CD booklet to place the image of her playing the saxophone right in the center of the spread, so that her face falls right in the gutter, perhaps needs to think more carefully in the future. 

Looking at the brighter side, maybe those delays will help to sustain 2nd week sales.

Sadly MX streaming is not strong enough.

Ariana Grande 2nd week sales was 151K (30% increase as compare to 1st week sales), all thanks to her hardcore fans strong streaming (>2 billion streaming) which eventually got TYN certified platinum.

47 minutes ago, horn said:

Looking at the brighter side, maybe those delays will help to sustain 2nd week sales.

Sadly MX streaming is not strong enough.

Ariana Grande 2nd week sales was 151K (30% increase as compare to 1st week sales), all thanks to her hardcore fans strong streaming (>2 billion streaming) which eventually got TYN certified platinum.

But what are they doing? Streaming the album all day???? Don't they have a life?????

20 minutes ago, karbatal said:

But what are they doing? Streaming the album all day???? Don't they have a life?????

That's what the current hardcore teens do these days I guess? too much money & time on hand. :dazed: 

54 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Why do you think Toilet is going backwards and targeting teens with this album? Streaming all day is something most grown ups with lives simply can't do.

Just now, Je5u5 said:

Why do you think Toilet is going backwards and targeting teens with this album? Streaming all day is something most grown ups with lives simply can't do.

I couldn't do it either when I was a teen-ager! Between highschool and homework and meeting my friends I could only listen to music for one or two hours! 

Just now, karbatal said:

I couldn't do it either when I was a teen-ager! Between highschool and homework and meeting my friends I could only listen to music for one or two hours! 

Yeah but back then we actually had to read books, hang out in person, talk to each other. That's all gone 🤣

2 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Yeah but back then we actually had to read books, hang out in person, talk to each other. That's all gone 🤣

I'm appalled! Maybe they're streaming while at school??? And they only stream one album???? 

Weird!!!!!

6 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I'm appalled! Maybe they're streaming while at school??? And they only stream one album???? 

Weird!!!!!

Then there's this

9 minutes ago, Je5u5 said:

Then there's this

Well that seems more logical to me. I mean, TWO BILLION STREAMS in one week only in USA? 

Where's Jessica Fletcher when you need it.

1 hour ago, karbatal said:

Well that seems more logical to me. I mean, TWO BILLION STREAMS in one week only in USA? 

Where's Jessica Fletcher when you need it.

Not 2 billion streams in one week! :| 

It's the total stream of the song so far.

Any news on when the UK store is planning to ship the tshirt + clear vinyl bundles?

What I got so far in the Madame X saga

Standard (Walmart)

Deluxe (Target - bought 2 copies keeping 1 sealed and 1 open)

Super Deluxe (Japan - but buying another copy to replace dents & creases on mini book)

Black Double Vinyl (deep crease on the upper corner of vinyl cover but not bothered by that)

Black Cassette

So much for my goal of only buying 3 copies of each.

23 hours ago, reismf said:

My boxset arrived today (I’m from Brazil) and it’s SO beautiful. I’m in love with this edition

9B7C7684-254D-4671-B1DE-EE78EAA95A48.jpeg

The poster is gorgeous! Not sure if I'll get it. From the prices I see the box set can be quite expensive.

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but do all the vinyl copies of the album state that Future is on side A on the sleeve when in fact it plays on side B? I bought my copy in Canada and was wondering if this mistake is on every LP. 

2 hours ago, burning_up said:

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but do all the vinyl copies of the album state that Future is on side A on the sleeve when in fact it plays on side B? I bought my copy in Canada and was wondering if this mistake is on every LP. 

I wouldn't know.

My Clear vinyl that I pre-ordered from the official store hasn't even been shipped yet !

3 hours ago, burning_up said:

My vinyl has Future on side A according to the back cover. Given, I haven't opened the vinyl and played it.

4 hours ago, Ghost Town said:

What I got so far in the Madame X saga

Standard (Walmart)

Deluxe (Target - bought 2 copies keeping 1 sealed and 1 open)

Super Deluxe (Japan - but buying another copy to replace dents & creases on mini book)

Black Double Vinyl (deep crease on the upper corner of vinyl cover but not bothered by that)

Black Cassette

So much for my goal of only buying 3 copies of each.

Did you get yours from Amazon? You can always request a replacement with no cost and yet you get to keep your existing copy. :horn: 

Please ensure you take a picture of the defects before filing the complaints.

I had bought STR LP from Amazon but has creased on the LP cover. I filed a complaint and they sent me a replacement but still have creased on it. Then I filed another complaint and they finally sent me a flawless LP. In short, I got 3 STR LP for the price of one.

7 hours ago, burning_up said:

This happens in the blue vinyl. I still haven't got the transparent one so I don't know about it. 

The sticker for my rainbow vinyl is accurate but I think only French ones have accurate stickers.

2 hours ago, horn said:

Did you get yours from Amazon? You can always request a replacement with no cost and yet you get to keep your existing copy. :horn: 

Please ensure you take a picture of the defects before filing the complaints.

I had bought STR LP from Amazon but has creased on the LP cover. I filed a complaint and they sent me a replacement but still have creased on it. Then I filed another complaint and they finally sent me a flawless LP. In short, I got 3 STR LP for the price of one.

yayayayay now send me one

So, the regular vinyl edition has the 15 tracks and credits on the sleeves, it looks? FYE is having a 25% off sale today, so contemplating getting it.

EDIT: Says it's not currently available. 😋

16 hours ago, burning_up said:

Only some pressings of the Rainbow edition correct this mistake.

All editions with a cover come with the same one and a sticker with the alternate barcode if applicable or the country of manufacture slapped on.

As the tracklist of the picture disc is a sticker in itself I guess it was the easiest one to solve.

I'd assume the mistake on the other versions is not very likely to be solved anytime soon. We still have copies of Erotica with the wrong copyright information and that was released in 2012 I think.