Madame X - MEGARATE (Submissions closed - Results soon)

I have edited my rating since first sending. Every song (except FG)just grabs me that much more every day. How does she always do that?!! 💫✨🦋👸🏼👑🎩👘

On 6/25/2019 at 1:49 PM, Voguerista said:

I have edited my rating since first sending. Every song (except FG)just grabs me that much more every day. How does she always do that?!! 💫✨🦋👸🏼👑🎩👘

You should have sent me a new PM so I could have seen it. Updating your scores now!

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

You should have sent me a new PM so I could have seen it. Updating your scores now!

Awesome THANKS!!

Due to the very high amount of votes I've received (62 so far), I announce that I'm still accepting votes for 24 hours! After that, I'll be preparing the Results Show. So if you want to participate or change your rates, it's now or never!

4 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Due to the very high amount of votes I've received (62 so far), I announce that I'm still accepting votes for 24 hours! After that, I'll be preparing the Results Show. So if you want to participate or change your rates, it's now or never!

I dont know how to dm you

13 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

I dont know how to dm you

doesn't seem I can DM you either... Try to contact the staff here to solve the problem! 🙂

37 minutes ago, Cody Banks said:

Me too!

will you integrate the new songs into the old list, to see where they stack up to the classics and not-so classics?

I guess I can do some sort of list like that after the megarate. But it won't be 100% accurate as not the same (number) of people participated for this.

Thanks to the 82 (!!!) voters. The results show is being prepared and should be revealed betweenmonday and wednesday! :)