Madame X Junket Interviews

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

I think shes hinting to a video for I Dont Search I find..

So great to watch her get interviewed by someone who obviously appreciates her! Love it. Thanks Nikki!

1 minute ago, acko said:

I would die if she came to Napoli.

I would definitely go there, no matter what. It's one of my favourite cities, I go there, every year. 

1 minute ago, zephyralexxx said:

I would definitely go there, no matter what. It's one of my favourite cities, I go there, every year. 

I would drop everything, it's my home away from home...I'm thinking dinner at Osteria da Carmela and then
off 2 San Carlo. God thinking about it makes me wanna cry :rotfl:

1 minute ago, acko said:

I would drop everything, it's my home away from home...I'm thinking dinner at Osteria da Carmela and then
off 2 San Carlo. God thinking about it makes me wanna cry :rotfl:

I really hope she adds more dates in Europe. She has plenty of time. 

Guest CzarnaWisnia
On 6/22/2019 at 3:01 PM, Nikki said:

Lovely interview. Great to know more about the eyepatch and how she met her collaborators. Love that man's voice.

52 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

Lovely interview. Great to know more about the eyepatch and how she met her collaborators. Love that man's voice.

Dondoni is a great interviewer and you can see she likes him. She's very relaxed and in good spirits during the interview.

21 minutes ago, Animal Instinct said:

vanity fair italia interview

The italian interviewer has a kind voice and you can tell she liked him, he had only good questions. Love it!

On 6/22/2019 at 9:01 PM, Nikki said:

Great! Wish I could speak Italian 😃

I think she's referring to this woman who was kidnapped in 2002:

image.png

and to this book which is very intriguing:

9780571234110.jpg

3 hours ago, Animal Instinct said:

Thank you for posting! Lovely interview, this is my fav Madame X look from interviews!

"Now everyone wants to look like Kim Kardashian..." khm khm xD

On 6/24/2019 at 2:06 PM, Andra said:

The italian interviewer has a kind voice and you can tell she liked him, he had only good questions. Love it!

👍

I love how people are so intrigued by this woman. even those who shade her.. I know.. part of them love her

18 hours ago, XXL said:

God I love her  😂

her mother 's funeral 😞 Im very interested to read this..

On 6/24/2019 at 1:44 PM, Animal Instinct said:

There was magic during this interview. The ending was very moving and you could tell that she was moved by how sincere and heartfelt his words were. She must have enjoyed this conversation. The interesting thing to me is that at the beginning she told him that he would have to talk her out of wearing sunglasses, but in the end she decided to take them out because he surprised her with one of the best questions ever, at least during this press junket. It was very touching when she took her sunglasses out. You could see something special in her eyes. She is such an amazing woman! Words cannot express how much she is! I loved the interview and I appreciated his kindness, his intelligence and how respectful he was towards her. Bravo!