Madonna NYC Pride thread

3 minutes ago, Shane said:

It’s interesting that a lot of the ageist comments on social media seem to be coming from gay males in their late 40s or early 50s, who you would think would be cheering her on.  Is it their own fear of aging or being “traded in” that is making them speak this way?

She looks amazing this era.  She is 60, and one day she will be 70, then 80.  Appreciate her.  Respect her.  Love her!

And yet she doesn't look anywhere near 60, not even 50.....

Timeless beauty

6 hours ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Huh me lake you marry?

Telly that you war me?

Spin ya love of me

Spin ya loaf of meat 

Another inspirational old testament quote by @GOD "How Deep Is Your Hole"  -Miguel 12:51

19 hours ago, Nikki said:

I wouldn't be surprised if she has anxiety for real..  she gets nervous but that's always been the case, I think she said that many times. however, I think she was not as nervous at pride, because she's in an environment with people she loves. (compared to Eurovision or award shows)

and it's nice to see here chill and loosen up 🙂

I don't care for her arse as long as she stays away from her face but you are right she definately developed an anxiety disorder probably ever since the Fall. she was always nervous true but it could be that she feels humiliated by the falling (duH 😞 ) and has stage fright now, this would explain a lot of things

2 minutes ago, Shaun said:

PORTUGAL FOOD :lmao:

comfort eating ! 

lol ...shes not overweight but she did put on weight ...i also dont think she is a gym freak as she used to be and that is ok ...

1 minute ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I don't care for her arse as long as she stays away from her face but you are right she definately developed an anxiety disorder probably ever since the Fall. she was always nervous true but it could be that she feels humiliated by the falling (duH 😞 ) and has stage fright now, this would explain a lot of things

she seemed fine on billboard but that was not live ..she seems scared of live tv now which is fair enough as people are waiting to stick their claws into her - she was shaking on eurovision 😞

Just now, fuzzydream said:

she seemed fine on billboard but that was not live ..she seems scared of live tv now which is fair enough as people are waiting to stick their claws into her - she was shaking on eurovision 😞

yes it explains everything actually

also the Champagne Rose

maybe this is also why she chose an intimate setting for her tour, who knows

6 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

She seemed anxious before the fall imo, it started with the Grammy awards performance.

Just now, Andra said:

She seemed anxious before the fall imo, it started with the Grammy awards performance.

I had such a premonition when the Brits fall happened, I  knew something's gonna go wrong as soon as I saw that stupid cape 😞 

Respectfully, I think she sounded absoletely horrifying from American Life on. Which was quite a disappointment since during my Rebel Heart Tour show she sounded a lot better than MDNA. I can really understand you guys who were there loving her performance since you were there and it looks insanely good, but let's face it: in a theatre, during the tour, this is just awful.

Edited by teejoo

27 minutes ago, teejoo said:

Respectfully, I think she sounded absoletely horrifying from American Life on. Which was quite a disappointment since during my Rebel Heart Tour show she sounded a lot better than MDNA. I can really understand you guys who were there loving her performance since you were there and it looks insanely good, but let's face it: in a theatre, during the tour, this is just awful.

on the other hand, if we focus on the positive when it comes to vocals, she sounded amazing during Vogue, and most of the other songs! if you notice.. only the auto tuned moments sound weaker. everything else is good!

3 hours ago, sotos8 said:

out of shape lolz!

image.png

I confess that this picture erased some doubts I had about her physical situation. Not her body but maybe some other problems. But I'm so glad she seems in perfect physical form! 

27 minutes ago, teejoo said:

:rotfl:

Get lost you COW

I have resisted to post this because my opinions have proven wildly unpopular here but no feeling sorry for myself. Since RH I have suspected Madonna suffers from clinical depression and anxiety, never dared to say it because it would just be another batfan's annoying theory but fuck it. I am sure she has been suffering for some time, in fact she has many clinical signs, her posture, changed pattern of behavior, expressions and even hyperventilating in beginning of interviews, very obvious stage fright... I think she is taking antidepressives also which explain some weight changes, and nobody shame me here!!, I am not calling her fat, she looks perfect and oh so beautiful. When she said my medication hasn't kicked in yet, in an interview, she was joking, sort of.. maybe not totally. My opinion, and I actually know a bit what I am talking about this time. I just feel for her so bad. Society and many fans are horrible to her.

⬆️

I thought this would be a post panicking about the professional recording being canned.

😂

1 minute ago, Bat-Fan said:

I have resisted to post this because my opinions have proven wildly unpopular here but no feeling sorry for myself. Since RH I have suspected Madonna suffers from clinical depression and anxiety, never dared to say it because it would just be another batfan's annoying theory but fuck it. I am sure she has been suffering for some time, in fact she has many clinical signs, her posture, changed pattern of behavior, expressions and even hyperventilating in beginning of interviews, very obvious stage fright... I think she is taking antidepressives also which explain some weight changes, and nobody shame me here!!, I am not calling her fat, she looks perfect and oh so beautiful. When she said my medication hasn't kicked in yet, in an interview, she was joking, sort of.. maybe not totally. My opinion, and I actually know a bit what I am talking about this time. I just feel for her so bad. Society and many fans are horrible to her.

thank u doctor for ur professional opinion 

Guest jamesshot

Those who say she can't sing, or is "stiff" now do so because, psychologically it works. Trump does this as well. When you point something out about someone, even if it is completely wrong, you start looking for that even if you aren't aware. Saying Madonna dances "stiff" now makes everyone notice anything that might back that notion up. Trump called Jeb Bush "low energy" so every time he seemed low energy reinforced that view. This was used to perfection with Madonna and the "can't sing" narrative because anytime she gave an off performance, as everyone does, it seems true. 

4 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

😂

thank u doctor for ur professional opinion 

Actually I am a 5th year medical student, no need to be nasty. Were's the DVD btw?? Panic panic ☺

On 6/20/2019 at 12:46 PM, frzndrwnwrld said:

The gays will be singing along to American Life and love it. They all have the rap memorized. You know it. 😅

Lets face it: AL is a cult classic. And it was a hit compared to 10's singles and is relatively well known.

8 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Were's the DVD btw?? Panic panic ☺

🤣