Madonna NYC Pride thread

4 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

thanks to that awful exercise and "diet" programme she was on by that charlatan Tracey Anderson (who also happened to be a thief and embezzler actually).

and the charlatan fitness trainer Tracey Anderson

I'm in a giddy mood today and laughing like crazy at this. :lmao: 

I think she's in better shape now than what she was towards the end of the Rebel Heart Tour!

For the record, Plumpdonna looked fantastic as well. :wow:

14 minutes ago, Shaun said:

SLIGHTLY OUT OF SHAPE :rotfl:

😅

I am glad she's taking back the control of everything!

It's a great era to live and we must enjoy it!

7 hours ago, coco said:

Loved it

She sounded great and looks incredible

PRI_72533360.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zo

Madonna.jpg?w=1024

Still couldn't find any decent recording of American Life 😞

This is in 4K:

The fact that some male homosexuals think that this looks "fat" or "out of shape" says more about their own body issues than anything to do with Madonna herself.

Please don't throw your own body dysmorphic shit and unrealistic expectations of what female "beauty" or "fitness" is supposed to be on Madonna (or any woman, for that matter). We are not here for that in 2019. Thanks.

THIS.

so the Tracy Young Remix of I Rise never made it to ITunes?...I can't find it anyone know what happened?

i feel she will go quiet now until the tour ..i dont even think we will get any more videos - i think the batukka video was filmed maybe for the tour 

The fact that some male homosexuals think that this looks "fat" or "out of shape" says more about their own body issues than anything to do with Madonna herself.

Please don't throw your own body dysmorphic shit and unrealistic expectations of what female "beauty" or "fitness" is supposed to be on Madonna (or any woman, for that matter). We are not here for that in 2019. Thanks.

It isn't the first time she's been so OBESE though?

hqdefault.jpg

3387d8ec3f05c904b8827eaf3a05decd.jpg

1481883054-madonna-golden-globes-1997-14

music-album-party-launch-with-then-boyfr

tumblr_obm0n1CNVC1qzwglbo1_400.jpg

versace_003.jpg

It’s interesting that a lot of the ageist comments on social media seem to be coming from gay males in their late 40s or early 50s, who you would think would be cheering her on.  Is it their own fear of aging or being “traded in” that is making them speak this way?

She looks amazing this era.  She is 60, and one day she will be 70, then 80.  Appreciate her.  Respect her.  Love her!

oh heavens 

I never meant to imply that she was this fat, out of shape lard. Far from because she isn’t !

I’m saying that if anyone noticed Mama slightly out of breath or not as “active” on stage as before it’s less to do with her age and more to do with her not gyming as much as she used to. Again this is based of my observation from what I read in the vogue(?) interview in which she said she doesn’t work out as much like she used too.

and truth be told mamas still got it. Didn’t we all see that video of her doing a handstand and twerking all by herself !! 

I meant to no hate whatsoever ! she looks fucking fabulous 

2 hours ago, sotos8 said:

out of shape lolz!

image.png

Com' on..every 60 y.o. person on this planet is able to do that...🤣

8 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

The Pride's AL is actually better than any AL promo performances she did in 2003 

Absolutely. Also now more than ever, when she said "fuck it!", it sounded too damn credible. Madame X is the Madonna we need.

1 minute ago, Andgon144 said:

oh heavens 

I never meant to imply that she was this fat, out of shape lard. Far from because she isn’t !

I’m saying that if anyone noticed Mama slightly out of breath or not as “active” on stage as before it’s less to do with her age and more to do with her not gyming as much as she used to. Again this is based of my observation from what I read in the vogue(?) interview in which she said she doesn’t work out as much like she used too.

I get  what you meant and I agree

3 minutes ago, Shane said:

It’s interesting that a lot of the ageist comments on social media seem to be coming from gay males in their late 40s or early 50s, who you would think would be cheering her on.  Is it their own fear of aging or being “traded in” that is making them speak this way?

She looks amazing this era.  She is 60, and one day she will be 70, then 80.  Appreciate her.  Respect her.  Love her!

I don't think she's ever going to get the respect that she deserves. I don't know when everybody decided to hate her and everything associated with her name, but they do.

9 minutes ago, Andgon144 said:

oh heavens 

and truth be told mamas still got it. Didn’t we all see that video of her doing a handstand and twerking all by herself !! 

I meant to no hate whatsoever ! she looks fucking fabulous 

i think she has lost a bit of confidence on stage since the brit awards 😞 she seems to concentrate a lot on not falling and this may be the reason ...footwear too and yeah she isnt as fit as she once was ..i blame portugal food and the twins - its ok though she has her own life and like she said she is not a performing monkey 

It’s so unfair these ageist comments. 

Aging is a privilege....

haters tend to forget that. 

So grateful for Madonna and madame x this album speaks to me in many ways.