Madonna NYC Pride thread

I don’t think her age has anything to do with her physicality. 

I just think that mama is slightly out of shape, that’s all nothing more nothing less. 

She said in an interview that she doesn’t work out as often as she used to because of whatever reasons (can’t remember). 

There were moments during pride performance in which she moved fluidly like the good ol days. Also on jimmy fallon she moved incredible. 

She’s fine yall

im currently learning the leg swing lol 😝 

If only she could do this amazing Vogue and God Control at that damn Eurovision... 🥺

She was flawless on Pride stage. Hope we will get a professional recording soon! 🙏🏻

5 hours ago, mamifero said:

Please, that leg lift over the bar at the beginning of Vogue would make Fosse horny

You know we'll all be trying that the next time we find some railings. 😂💃

46 minutes ago, karbatal said:

So what's the best footage now? I'd love to watch it in better quality. I'm in love with American Life :inlove:

I know u'd get it. Loving the knee choreography 😀

3 hours ago, jonski43 said:

You know we'll all be trying that the next time we find some railings. 😂💃

3 hours ago, Mattress said:

Already did. Pulled a muscle. No regrets.

:lol:

5 hours ago, GOD said:

Her body is fine unless you guys desire her sticky & sweet form. 

I don't. She looked unhealthy there thanks to that awful exercise and "diet" programme she was on by that charlatan Tracey Anderson (who also happened to be a thief and embezzler actually).

10 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

I don't. She looked unhealthy there thanks to that awful exercise and "diet" programme she was on by that charlatan Tracey Anderson (who also happened to be a thief and embezzler actually).

I  low key like her Sticky & Sweet tort body saison, particularly Sticky & Sweet 2009.  It was kinda like iron Madonna from the early 90s making a comeback. 

But ultimately I save my hissy fits for her artistic choices, which as fans, let's face it; we have a bit of veto power on. But her body? Really none of my business, especially when she's turning out perfs like this at 60 years old no less. 

Madonna has spoiled her fans in ways we haven't come to fully understand yet. Like @MadFan said- these phags were all fine with Madonna entering her 50s and 60s, so long as she stayed Olympian and svelte and relentlessly energetic. Well guess what, Madonna is a human being after all! And she has to do simpler choreo at this stage. She can still dance, it's just not going to be 1990 or 2008 or 2012 again no matter how nostalgic you ppl get for it. Enjoy her while you can. You can't stop the clock, but you can enjoy today. 

She looked fantastic during the Sticky and Sweet Tour. I think people’s ill feelings towards her bod on that tour isn’t steeped in reality, it’s steeped in unflattering paparazzi photos from that era. I’m surrounded by fit women in the fitness industry so she looked perfectly normal to me. These comments come from people who have no idea what they are on about.

5 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

She looked fantastic during the Sticky and Sweet Tour. I think people’s ill feelings towards her bod on that tour isn’t steeped in reality, it’s steeped in unflattering paparazzi photos from that era. I’m surrounded by fit women in the fitness industry so she looked perfectly normal to me. These comments come from people who have no idea what they are on about.

I disagree. She looked borderline unhealthy. She was going through a hard time in her personal life and the charlatan fitness trainer Tracey Anderson's exercise and diet did not help. I've seen Madonna up close & personal on many tours throughout the decades, and Sticky & Sweet was the first time where I was a bit shocked by how 'skinny' she looked. My feelings about her tour body are based entirely on personal evidence when I saw her on multiple shows during that tour and have nothing to do with unflattering pictures, thank you very much. 

You disagree, that is fine but there is no need to say that those who don't agree with you do not know what they're on about.

And yes I agree with @Ai Papi Si. that she looked much, much better on the 2009 leg but if I am not mistaken, she had already gotten rid of Tracey Anderson by then (or at least was in the process of getting rid of her).

3 hours ago, coco said:

Loved it

She sounded great and looks incredible

PRI_72533360.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zo

Madonna.jpg?w=1024

The fact that some male homosexuals think that this looks "fat" or "out of shape" says more about their own body issues than anything to do with Madonna herself.

Please don't throw your own body dysmorphic shit and unrealistic expectations of what female "beauty" or "fitness" is supposed to be on Madonna (or any woman, for that matter). We are not here for that in 2019. Thanks.

13 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

The fact that some male homosexuals think that this looks "fat" or "out of shape" says more about their own body issues than anything to do with Madonna herself.

Please don't throw your own body dysmorphic shit and unrealistic expectations of what female "beauty" or "fitness" is supposed to be on Madonna (or any woman, for that matter). We are not here for that in 2019. Thanks.

thanks.

30 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

That's it. I'd like to see how these guys are, or how they will be when they are 60. Probably not very attractive. But these are the standards they use to judge themselves and the others. Looks are all that matters. I suggest they follow younger artists, then. 

3 minutes ago, Fidel said:

That's it. I'd like to see how these guys are, or how they will be when they are 60. Probably not very attractive. But these are the standards they use to judge themselves and the others. Looks are all that matters. I suggest they follow younger artists, then. 

until they hit 30 and move on to the next

37 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

she looks like the girlie show here. I thought everyone LOVED that look. SS was thin in an unhealthy way (a bit like DWT, though at least with DWT I don't think she was following an unhealthy fitness diet and regime)

43 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

:thumbsup: 

Have no idea why anyone is invested in what " shape"  a female singer is in.  Madonna is not a teen/ twenty something model who are unfairly and viciously judged on their bodies as their job is purely their looks.  - she is a singer, entertainer and icon.  Anyway, she looks fantastic so not sure why her "shape"  is even being discussed. 

57 minutes ago, Dr Lecter said:

She looks in great shape 

She’s looked amazing the whole era. Her legs are to die for. I could stare at her beauty for hours and I do! 

Guest eroticerotic

Out of shape?? Lolol

some are in for a rude awakening! 

Things are going to be a different naturally but out of shape, she is not lol