Madonna NYC Pride thread

1 minute ago, Vetiver said:

What about the 4 of you that have a butt obsession open a thread off topic and enjoy yourselves, dude you don’t know when to stop a joke so get it together. Happy Pride everyone 

I'm not sure what 'joke' has to do with it... There's a ton of 'thread police' who seem to only comment when they want to shut other people up.

Conveniently - like how @I Don’t Search I Find just appeared out of nowhere to post an insult (interesting admin behaviour)... No contribution to the thread or even off-topic discussion, but I should shut up?

Regardless of the circumstances, it's childish and pointless. Forums are made for discussion. I get that it's off topic but that complaint doesn't hold up in a thread where there is no new information/update to discuss. Nothing has happened yet.

I'm getting those old school little boy excited feelings like back in the day!!!!!  This album and era has reminded me so much of the older days and its carried thru to this performance as well. 

I am SO ready!!!

And HAPPY PRIDE!

9 minutes ago, Starman said:

the implants arrived together with the twins

Just now, Starman said:

It was around the same time late 16 early 17 

Do you have a severe learning disability? How many more times do you need to be warned and suspended about your fucking idiotic inflammatory posts? *FLUSH*

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

So is this being STREAMED anywhere?  All I read about is butt implants.  WTF????

3 minutes ago, Shedoeshair said:

That was my first time seeing Liz honored Madonna.  

I only saw this for the first time very recently. I had always found it odd that Liz never said anything about M's dedication to fighting AIDS in those early years but lo and behold she did after all! Both Liz and M....always 100% committed and fearless in a time of fear, unknowing and major stigma. Things that must not ever be forgotten!

Just now, HolidayGuy said:

Didn't do that Facebook link, as it looked somewhat fishy.

me either i keep checking the Madonna tags on IG surely someone will post some clips. lol

14 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

I'm not sure what 'joke' has to do with it... There's a ton of 'thread police' who seem to only comment when they want to shut other people up.

Conveniently - like how @I Don’t Search I Find just appeared out of nowhere to post an insult (interesting admin behaviour)... No contribution to the thread or even off-topic discussion, but I should shut up?

Regardless of the circumstances, it's childish and pointless. Forums are made for discussion. I get that it's off topic but that complaint doesn't hold up in a thread where there is no new information/update to discuss. Nothing has happened yet.

You got a problem with me girl? Piss off to another forum and derail threads with your pointless ass obsession there not here. *FLUSH*

5 minutes ago, rayofgod said:

Butt or no butt let’s enjoy what is coming because it will kick asses for sure! Hate that i just moved from NY to Miami few months ago. Want to see God Control live now!!!

So she's supposed to be on stage at 9 pm, right? 

Let's stop talking about asses and try to guess what time she'll be on stage for real. 

21 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Thank u! 

Queen honoring the Queen. 

Perfect for this thread while we await some word on the performance....and amazingly, proof that there are more substantial things to talk about while we wait. 💓

Yes!

It won't be long now. 

I haven't read anything official but I'll guess at the opening song. I predict it will be God Control. Although Dark Ballet could be an interesting opener. But this is PRIDE so I'm going with God Control.  

10 minutes ago, Gus said:

Yes!

THIS is amazing and the TRUTH!! Wish more things like this about M would go viral instead of the (what seems like) constant lies and misconceptions about her.

Thank you for posting!!

13 minutes ago, Gus said:

Yes!

She was doing this when nobody was and she has stayed consistent about her fight for 35 years!  More people need to see this...especially the children who weren't there and think they know everything! 

58 minutes ago, Mario24 said:

I asked a friend a few minutes ago and he just said :  M is at 9 PM ...   dont know if it was  announced  because he dont have any insider .. 

Thanx 👍