6 hours ago, Monsieur X said:

RESCUE ME / I DONT SEARCH I FIND 

VOGUE

LA ISLA 

MEDELLIN 

GOD CONTROL

LIKE A PRAYER 

I would so love this!!! 👑❤️✨🙏

Hope we on the other part of the Atlantic ocean will be able to see a professional recording of the performance. Kylie, Lauper etc. who performed at Pride: did they have professional recordings???

7 hours ago, XXL said:

:inlove:

My beautiful Godonna I love u!!!!:inlove:

Any idea how we'll be able to watch the performance tomorrow? surely this will be streamed maybe on her FB/IG?

3 minutes ago, elijah said:

Hope we on the other part of the Atlantic ocean will be able to see a professional recording of the performance. Kylie, Lauper etc. who performed at Pride: did they have professional recordings???

Kylie didn't. But a recording from someone in the public was uploaded and it was good sound and image. I watched the whole concert. Surely someone from the public will record everything from the front rows.

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

Kylie didn't. But a recording from someone in the public was uploaded and it was good sound and image. I watched the whole concert. Surely someone from the public will record everything from the front rows.

Oh. Horrible. I m sure now the performance would be one of her best and noone would see it. Hah. Hope for a great recording. Maybe she will post it so if she performs GC the views of the video count toward the charts??? Hopefully she does it.

All I can say is I can’t wait for everyone to see the pride performance and video!

So it probably will be filmed professionally, but we won't be able to see it live...ugh

17 minutes ago, Andra said:

My beautiful Godonna I love u!!!!:inlove:

Any idea how we'll be able to watch the performance tomorrow? surely this will be streamed maybe on her FB/IG?

Isn't it on Sunday i thought it was?

This hasn’t been televised or officially streamed online in the previous years. But Madonna will probably film it like she did with the Met Gala. Hopefully we get it a lot sooner than her birthday in August! The TV news will report from there and have snippets in their reports. Hopefully the chacha queens there aren’t too high out of their minds and can hold their phones steady enough to periscope it properly!

41 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Hung Up :lmao:

What's next, Britney as guest for that horrid duet? 

I wish I were there to enjoy whatever she serves 

Indeed , some should really leave and let grateful ones enjoy the ride