“I Rise” video

18 hours ago, karbatal said:

Madame X is my favourite Madonna era ever. I have never in my life felt so proud. I am so worried and depressed sometimes because of personal issue and this video and song is so inspiring. I found myself humming to the ending of the chorus many days this past week and everytime I feel some warmth inside. Now I love the song even more! 

:kiss2:

sorry if this was already pointed out but did you notice there is a couple in one shot of the video as shadows? do you think they just decided for that random shot or they might've had further shots specifically for this video?

image.png

it's at 2.38 mark

Just now, vesper_wolf said:

sorry if this was already pointed out but did you notice there is a couple in one shot of the video as shadows? do you think they just decided for that random shot or they might've had further shots specifically for this video?

image.png

it's at 2.38 mark

also, could it be madonna in that shot? to me it just doesn't sound plausible they would drag in two people to a video shoot just to have them in a supershort random and barely visible shot

Oh wow. I did not expect this video at all. I Rise is not even one of my favourite tracks but I fucking LOVE it now ! 

The era has been so EXTRA and there are more things to come. 

So proud and happy to be a Madonna fan. She's walking the walk .

17 hours ago, RyanAnth4 said:

Why is she flogging this dead horse . I rise is so meh , only song I skip on MadameX . And the video now , it didn’t connect two months ago it’s not going to now . 

Funana would have been a much better album closer than this 

Speak for yourself, I Rise is top 5 for me, Funana definitely is not.