Madonna on HATERS

Not like I didn't know any of this already when it comes to her but always nice to hear her reiterate it!

I think these 3 clips can explain a lot to those (including myself) that may be doubting any of her recent decisions.

She's absolutely right though. Let's say she did decide to listen to her fans for some things. Which fans would she listen to? All of us have different wants. 

That's why it's better for her to just DO HER.

5 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Not like I didn't know any of this already when it comes to her but always nice to hear her reiterate it!

I think these 3 clips can explain a lot to those (including myself) that may be doubting any of her recent decisions.

She's absolutely right though. Let's say she did decide to listen to her fans for some things. Which fans would she listen to? All of us have different wants. 

Bingo.

Sometimes I think the hard lessons are sometimes more so for us hardcore fans that the general haters.

ps. She looks incredible in that interview. Straight out of the Erotica promo era...

6 hours ago, Shedoeshair said:

Articulate, fearless and always expressing herself! 

She’s right with what she says. The trolls are broken, sad, jealous and/or unfulfilled people. Feel sorry for them. 

3 hours ago, the-queen said:

She’s right with what she says. The trolls are broken, sad, jealous and/or unfulfilled people. Feel sorry for them. 

and how the haters wan't attention.. I also think they can't stand that she's been so successful in her career and she's still going. And I bet they hate to admit it that they do infact like her and are jealous.

Guest eroticerotic
12 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Well I think her response is towards empty hate she gets; I don’t think someone who offers constructive criticism, or tough love , objectivity  or genuine concern falls in that category as those things offer growth opportunity. I don't think she thinks anyone who disagrees with her is a hater, that would be foolish.

I love that she doesn't let the haters bother her. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ And indeed she looks just stunning. I love her sunglasses. 

Before following her on IG, I never knew, how many agressive idiots are running around the world. lol
I really, really hope, she meant what she said and she doesn't care.

Honestly, I have difficulty following the 2 dozen or so peeps that I follow and follow me on Instagram...how a famous person can bother to read the 3240 comments on one post is beyond me.