Madame X pop up store this week in New York!

30 minutes ago, poprock said:

Is there a better photo of the price list? Just curious how much everything costs. 

Most tees 25 short sleeve

cassettes 24.95

socks 14

neclace 25

rosary 20

2 hours ago, Steve said:

They only had the standard. I just left 10

mins ago. 

Wow. Missed opportunity. Not sure why they don't want people in the US to have it. It would have been a great exclusive for the store.

16 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

Wow. Missed opportunity. Not sure why they don't want people in the US to have it. It would have been a great exclusive for the store.

I asked but was told by salesperson the exclusive cassette was the the item they decided to stock

3 minutes ago, headonfire said:

Would love some Madonna socks. Are this only sold in the store?

I’m not sure if they sell them online, I hadn’t seen them before. They had a few pairs in the pop-up shop.

2 hours ago, jaydesigner said:

Not the best resolution but you can see prices better.

CD is$13.98

Vinyl is $38.98

F90BF2FC-9215-467A-80B6-A12909AA5C9C.jpeg

3 hours ago, poprock said:

Thank you! How much were the CD and vinyl?

But you do get a digital album download with purchase. On a photo card...most items will be available at shows I imagine   

D6A868EC-DD28-4D0E-9E27-D4DD354F795B.jpeg

The place is packed with people and they are actually buying stuff not just browsing and leaving. I went back several times because one of my friends had to have everything in the shop that security jokingly asked if we were stalkers. They had pretty much same stuff as the online store and some exclusive signed and framed items that were being raffled and a $3500 Madame x framed and signed sketch. Over all pretty cool, I just bought the rosary beads since I already ordered so many items online. Pleasantly surprised how busy it was and there was actual interest that the floor clerks quickly replenishing sold out items with new items from the back.

15 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

The place is packed with people and they are actually buying stuff not just browsing and leaving. 

That's great to hear! 😊 It would have been great if we could have gotten a few of these opened in different cities.

23 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

The place is packed with people and they are actually buying stuff not just browsing and leaving. I went back several times because one of my friends had to have everything in the shop that security jokingly asked if we were stalkers. They had pretty much same stuff as the online store and some exclusive signed and framed items that were being raffled and a $3500 Madame x framed and signed sketch. Over all pretty cool, I just bought the rosary beads since I already ordered so many items online. Pleasantly surprised how busy it was and there was actual interest that the floor clerks quickly replenishing sold out items with new items from the back.

Thanks for the update. Great to hear its doing a roaring trade, so much so they're restocking. NYC loves Madonna. 

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I literally bought everything. I just need the socks now. 

My friend bought everything as well we kept going back his last purchase was the socks lol

we went back before they closed the had sold out of the LAP pillows and I believe they only had 2 pairs of socks left