Madame X pop up store this week in New York!

11 minutes ago, reQuiem4adream said:

I'll check it out today.

It starts tomorrow.

I'm thinking maybe they will sell the box set and/or 2-CD set, since these were never made available in the US besides imported.

6 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

It starts tomorrow.

I'm thinking maybe they will sell the box set and/or 2-CD set, since these were never made available in the US besides imported.

Is the box set set in stores yet? I purchased mine online and it said that it will be released on June 21.

1 minute ago, albertogerard said:

Is the box set set in stores yet? I purchased mine online and it said that it will be released on June 21.

Not in the US. As far as we know it’s not being released here. Only imported. 

14 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

It starts tomorrow.

Thanks! :lol:

They need inventory for the shop apparently. Two items not otherwise available - that black candle on the table  - and you get a plastic card at checkout to digitally download the album. The signed pride flag is to be auctioned - one entry per customer.

13 minutes ago, jonluvsmaddy said:

They need inventory for the shop apparently. Two items not otherwise available - that black candle on the table  - and you get a plastic card at checkout to digitally download the album. The signed pride flag is to be auctioned - one entry per customer.

So there are items that haven’t arrived yet?

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

So lucky! I hope Americans will be appreciative of this?  I'd love for a pop up store to "pop up" in my country.