Madame X pop up store this week in New York!

2 hours ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

She should go there one day unannounced and work as a cashier for a couple hours!

I think it’s possible. Even if it’s a very brief appearance. 

18 minutes ago, MrK1ngB33 said:

Frank ocean went to his pop up in nyc 

would be cool if M did 

Frank also had one in LA. And if Madonna did an LA edition at his local I know how to get there quick fast and in a hurry.

10 minutes ago, Simo9jo said:

Is it really necessary to call another artist old? I can’t believe Madonna fans use this as an insult.

It’s a reference to Batuka you fool. 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Master Dita said:

What will this consist of?

Looked a couple of them up; Frank Ocean had some exclusive magazine/ album edition for sale and there was a Kanye one that had clothing type mech. So it could be anything really.

Uk have disowned her , I’m suprised  she bothered at all there with any promo . Oh well , their loss on a brilliant album. They can yawn some more listening to Lewis and Bruce and Adele and blah blah blah

2 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

Looked a couple of them up; Frank Ocean had some exclusive magazine/ album edition for sale and there was a Kanye one that had clothing type mech. So it could be anything really.

Do you think it will be like her X static process one? I know Gaga had one for ARTPOP where you could see her clothing and technology they made for the album

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

It’s a reference to Batuka you fool. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I got the reference, but it was directed at Bruce specifically, and calling him bastard on top of that.

It’s totally fine directed at Trump.