Memo to Madame X: we need a FAZ GOSTOSO video

Flood Madonna's and Guy's Instagram DM and Tweeter account with request for the video. I do.

She'll have the money but she'll do 2 videos, one for I Rise (live at Pride) and one for Future. 

Also, Future will be the closing track from Madame X Tour. 

22 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

She'll have the money but she'll do 2 videos, one for I Rise (live at Pride) and one for Future. 

Also, Future will be the closing track from Madame X Tour. 

:dead:

4 minutes ago, I Don’t Search I Find said:

That Faz audio video is soon going to surpass the views of the Crave music video! 

Yes, cause she wants another video with less views than Crave... I Rise. 

1 minute ago, Monsieur X said:

I swear even a low budget fun sexy video with Anitta would blow up

Of course. Just imagine one angle video with M and Anitta dancing around in some floral dresses with the sea and blue sky behind them. One day shooting and that's it. 

2 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

Of course. Just imagine one angle video with M and Anitta dancing around in some floral dresses with the sea and blue sky behind them. One day shooting and that's it. 

No dresses please

bikinis and nipple tassles and eyepatches and ass to ass twerking

in a favela 

2 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

No dresses please

bikinis and nipple tassles and eyepatches and ass to ass twerking

in a favela 

Or this... and a lesbian kiss at the end... Just kidding... She would look ridiculous doing this. She just started to hide her ass recently. 

20 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

I swear even a low budget fun sexy video with Anitta would blow up

Of course a low budget video in a tavern or on the beach (like Despacito) mustn't cost $200.000 but Madame X is unable to think low budget, although it would be undoubtedly the best investment for this era. Faz Gostoso is a banger.

38 minutes ago, animalinstinct said:

2.7 MILLION Views for the audio on YouTube?!

And what’s crazy is that it has gotten that many views despite that it’s blocked in a lot of countries! @Rebel Saviour Can you tell the YouTube webmaster to unlock those recent Madame X audio videos? He’s most likely unaware of those audio videos and their region settings because they are auto uploaded by Spotify.