God Control video - OUT NOW!!!

I’m not nervous . If it’s gets kick back from the keyboard warrior etc  at least it’s provoking debate . 

Did childish gambino get hassle for his video ? 

1 minute ago, Dr Lecter said:

I’m not nervous . If it’s gets kick back from the keyboard warrior etc  at least it’s provoking debate . 

Did childish gambino get hassle for his video ? 

I don't think she's in the same mood of AL period.

1 minute ago, FreeMySoul said:

I read it premiers 6pm UK time no idea on what station

That would have been 31 minutes ago.

1 minute ago, headonfire said:

It’s past 6 here in the UK already! 🤷‍♂️

I can't sit down I've had to take some calms I need this video in my life tonight.

I’m just glad that Madonna is saying SOMETHING. Ariana hasn’t talked about gun control in her music or art. Pretty sure Miley hasn’t either. Once again Madonna is doing the dirty work while everyone else scratches their ass. So thankful for HER.

I hope the drag queens are seen for a grand total of 10 seconds just to see the reaction of those who with no base whatsoever were so adamant in reducing this to "the video with the drag queens" when it was always going to be so much more.

1 minute ago, Barbie said:

I’m just glad that Madonna is saying SOMETHING. Ariana hasn’t talked about gun control in her music or art. Pretty sure Miley hasn’t either. Once again Madonna is doing the dirty work while everyone else scratches their ass. So thankful for HER.

Madonna is the scapegoat of humanity 

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

Madonna is the scapegoat of humanity 

Yes! Madonna is the lightning rod to take all the hits. The "shot in the ass" whenever the world needs it!

The video is getting it's premier during Extra, a U.S. show that airs at 7pm eastern time today and should be on YouTube right after.

Yeah this topic has generally been ignored by most pop artists. They post about it when a mass shooting happens or will have a moment of silence at one of their shows if they're on the road. But it's mostly hogwash and lip service. 

If this video is everything it's shaping up to be, it's really the first REAL moment when someone in the music industry finally put something out that will turn some heads regarding the shameless, senseless, and vile gun culture that has completely consumed this country. The way people worship their firearms is terrifying to me. And this is coming from someone who grew up with a family full of RESPONSIBLE gun owners and hunters. I am NOT one who believes in completely banning guns. But even the majority of hunters out there are for far stricter gun control measures than we currently have. They're not the problem. It's the crazy, conspiracy believing, brain washed monsters who have complete ROOMS full of semi automatic weapons. 

No sane human being believes semi automatics should be accessible to the general public. The types of guns that are completely legal to sell out there is criminal. It's absolutely criminal. And it's the NRA that pushes this paranoia for people to believe they need these kinds of weapons. They're basically a terrorist organization at this point. 

It's all sickening. 

Good for Madonna for doing this. I hope it offends everyone it needs to offend and that FOX News has her on BLAST for the next 24 hours. It'll mean she pissed off the right people.  

4 minutes ago, bb8977 said:

The video is getting it's premier during Extra, a U.S. show that airs at 7pm eastern time today and should be on YouTube right after.

oh god now I have to watch that  show