God Control video - OUT NOW!!!

This manages to capture the song so well with cutting whole 2 minutes off, it is actually amazingly well made.

31 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

WHY does everyone freak out???

She teased this MONDAY.....it's only WEDNESDAY!!

For fuck sake.....why does EVERYTHING have to be some sort of conspiracy, changed plans or crisis of some sorts.

She teased the video TWO DAYS AGO.....it'll come #soon.

O.M.G.

MADONNA DIDN'T RELEASE HER VIDEO 3 MINUTES AFTER SHE TEASED IT!!! IT'S CANCELLED!!! IT'S A FLOP!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

exactly. as soon as i saw the teaser i thought "oh cool she'll probably release it next week, right in time for pride." that's extremely fast. why would she not try to drum up anticipation? we know she likes to tease things. i'm sure there will be a teaser to announce a premiere date/time soon. 

4 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

Is this official, it sounds brilliant. Could totally work for radio.

This is really good - almost seamless. Hope it’s legit, and hope they use it for the video. Don’t get me wrong, I would love a 6-minute video, for the gp, 4 might be better 

2 minutes ago, Wunderkind said:

Wow. Very cool. 

Yes entire soal of the song is still there even if it is only 4 minutes. It is one of the best edits I have heard.

10 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I prefer hearing more of the strings/violins, but great job!

I agree about the strings but I felt the choir could use a bit of subtle editing, was slighly too long. But as a radio edit, there is no way to do this better than this in my opinion. Heart of the song is there and it is very catchy slightly shorter, but yeah those fab strings..

Know this is a strong track and it sticks out from the album, but I'm actually not wanting to listen to it on repeat like other new tracks.Not sure what it is.

2 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

This manages to capture the song so well with cutting whole 2 minutes off, it is actually amazingly well made.

I wish the buildup choir on the intro could be a little longer.

2 hours ago, Shaun said:

I hope the video is longer than 6 minutes. I’m ready for an epic short film.

seems fitting but i think that approach might be hurting the view counts on the first three videos? the music needs to start right away.

9 minutes ago, bardo said:

seems fitting but i think that approach might be hurting the view counts on the first three videos? the music needs to start right away.

Might be, but I don’t care about view counts.

3 hours ago, Shaun said:

I think we all know which forum member likes to create panic and doubt with each of his posts. He does it across multiple Madonna boards.

It's so annoying, really

3 hours ago, Nikki said:

Yeah I only saw one member panic.

maybe they’re just waiting for the second week, to get some extra streams and sales. Maybe we’ll get it on thursday night.

I think now that they know the album will be #1 they want to give that information space to breath in the news cycle, GC would take that over- and haters would relish on that

Also I Rise video just released is good ground work a week or so before the GC video is releases so thar GP can see this is a recurrent important theme for her and not just shock value (we know that, GP dont and critics will take their knives out)

4 hours ago, Nick said:

Know this is a strong track and it sticks out from the album, but I'm actually not wanting to listen to it on repeat like other new tracks.Not sure what it is.

Same , I do like it but I prefer songs like Come Alive, Looking for Mercy and Crazy . While god control is creative , it suffers from having no chorus and just being too all over the place .like you said there’s not much replay value to it . Video does look epic though

Really? I often cut listening to the album just to go back to God Control quite regularly.

5 hours ago, Shaun said:

I think we all know which forum member likes to create panic and doubt with each of his posts. He does it across multiple Madonna boards.

+1

2 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

It's a weird kind of energy...

Just relax. You do a fuss about anything. Not everything has to be answered right away when you want.

Now you have your answer. The God Control video was set to next week because she didn't want to steal the spotlight from the I RIse video and her collaboration with Times.

And we don't even know IF it was delayed. Maybe she wanted to start teasing earlier, just like she did wih Medellín and Crave. 

I am fascinated by this song it's fucking amazing (both edits) truly feels like hearing ray of Light for the first time and being astonished. The video can't come soon enough.