Why is she refusing to perform?

So, after a great performance at the BMA and an interesting performance at Eurovision everything stopped and it looks like Pride could be the last performance from the era apart from the tour, why? 

On the press tour interviews she has reiterated that she feels tired and that she doesn’t work out as much as she used to.

She could have done Crave or I Rise or whichever calm song if she didn’t wanted to do a choreo.

Will we ever going to get another televised performance or that was it? What do you expect from Pride since we haven’t seen her perform and it’s two weeks away? Are we in for the third time watching the stairs DB/Future performance? 

Discuss.

I doubt it's a repeat of Met Gala / Eurovision since she's posted videos rehearsing I Rise.

This is a ridiculous thread. She's done two major performances already this era, she has a Fallon appearance coming up, Pride later this month and the tour starts in less than three months. I'm surprised we're still getting public appearances at all considering how close the tour is.

Hmmm...

Yeah, she performed more in previous eras, but I feel like she has invested a lot in the few performances she did for this era.

Medellin on BBMA was incredible. It was viewed more than 11 million times on YT, and was seen live by millions too(including me). And she totally slayed..

Maybe it's true compared to the amount of performances from Rebel Heart, but let's get this right: it's not like is she's refusing or anything. Rehearsals for Pride began with the workshop, and that was very interesting. There isn't any major televised awards in which she could perform (except MTV series & movies awards, but we don't talk about that). 

We could be in for a threat in the coming weeks. I mean, we're just 3 days post-album release, so let's just wait and see.

Just now, Alvarø said:

We could be in for a threat in the coming weeks. I mean, we're just 3 days post-album release, so let's just wait and see.

Exactly! We've gone through a WEEKEND since album release. Let's not jump the gun here!

I understand everything moves in rapid speed now but FUCK.....can we give it a couple WEEKS at least?? 

I thought the two previous performances and upcoming pride are great promo for the beginning of the era.

The problem I saw was that Eurovision seemed to go over mostly badly on social media, and the mainstream media outlets that ran with it.

Anyway, maybe we'll get a couple of more TV performances before the tour starts. At least I hope so!

I want some tv performance too. But I think the promo for this album is not about bang singles. She can perform Crave (pointless) or Dark Ballet (impossible) or Future (no!). If she performs that should be Faz Gostoso or I Don't Search I Find but that won't happen as they don't planned it as singles! 

1 minute ago, karbatal said:

She can perform Crave (pointless) :rotfl:or Dark Ballet (impossible) :scared: or Future (no!) :smoke:. If she performs that should be Faz Gostoso or I Don't Search I Find but that won't happen as they don't planned it as singles! :lmao:

:lmao:That's a mess but I love it so I laughed

37 minutes ago, Crystal Coffin said:

This thread is definitely not ill-intentioned though, the poster honestly wanted to start a civil discussion on this topic, the nasty replies are a bit uncalled-for 

Not with a thread title like that!

28 minutes ago, Confessit said:

But if she performed God Control on a TV show now that would command some serious attention.

YES PLEASE.

31 minutes ago, acko said:

U know what, I can c an elaborate performance on SNL 4 that.

At the beginning she's alone and bathed in light ala Frozen RIT.

2649500017_1a768ec4c6_b.jpg

Gradual second spotlight on the choir in the back. Maybe some tragedy/comedy masks if she wants full theatre. The audience wonders what's going on.

Then real string players. It's all the buildup to... 'This is your wakeup call!'

Then the stage EXPLODES ala Music Inferno:

Madonna-Music-Inferno-720x480.jpg'

:drama:

5 minutes ago, MadFan said:

At the beginning she's alone and bathed in light ala Frozen RIT.

2649500017_1a768ec4c6_b.jpg

Gradual second spotlight on the choir in the back. Maybe some tragedy/comedy masks if she wants full theatre. The audience wonders what's going on.

Then real string players. It's all the buildup to... 'This is your wakeup call!'

Then the stage EXPLODES ala Music Inferno:

Madonna-Music-Inferno-720x480.jpg'

:drama:

I was thinking that once that shit is lit up, we get to c a set that's a replica of the Everybody sleeve.

220px-Madonna_-_Everybody_(single).png

6 minutes ago, acko said:

I was thinking that once that shit is lit up, we get to c a set that's a replica of the Everybody sleeve.

220px-Madonna_-_Everybody_(single).png

Yasss. And I want the full orchestra OUT. Cello, oboe, timpani. :rotfl: Bitch!

2 minutes ago, MadFan said:

Yes. And I want the full orchestra OUT. Cello, oboe, timpani. :rotfl: Might be a bit much for SNL though.

GUY OSEARY CALL US :rotfl:

I’m not sure she’s able to perform FG, she uploaded a story a few days ago with FG in the background and she only ‘sang’ her English parts and went mute with the Portuguese lines, and without Anitta? Has she ever performed a feat alone on tv? Oh BIM with Fallon but I don’t remember the Nicki part.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
3 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Exactly! We've gone through a WEEKEND since album release. Let's not jump the gun here!

I understand everything moves in rapid speed now but FUCK.....can we give it a couple WEEKS at least?? 

Some fans would go out of their mind if they experience the old days between performances, singles and videos.  Can you imagine the meltdowns from those complaining now if they had to wait between the releases of Like A Prayer to Express Yourself to Cherish to Oh Father  singles/videos.  And the only live performances back then was at the MTV AWARDS.  No promotional performance at the release of the album.  In fact, that was quite the norm from her until the Ray of Light album was released.  That was more than 15 years in her career.  

well.. I don't think she's refusing BUT we did get a lot more of performances during the rh era Ellen, La Grand, There was in Italy show? Jonathon ross, Jimmy Fallon. I do have to admit I miss the performances that we are lacking a bit during this era.