Madame X 2?

I was just thinking.... With her living in Portugal she seems so inspired do you think her next album will be called "Madame X 2"? with similar songs. I love this album so much that a 2nd version with similar type songs would rock my world. lol

I'd love some more world music inspired songs so yes a part two would be very welcome.

I'd really love to know how many more songs were written and recorded.

The whiteboard that we saw a few months ago, was the tracklist similar to the final version?

17 minutes ago, SkyHigh76 said:

I wouldn't mind a 'sequel' to this album,but Madonna hates to repeat herself.

Then why does she keep using the mdna tour ggw intro ? šŸ˜ or why did she release back that up to the beat.

Nowadays i wouldnt say thatĀ she still hates to repeat herself.

5 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

Then why does she keep using the mdna tour ggw intro ? šŸ˜ or why did she release back that up to the beat.

Nowadays i wouldnt say thatĀ she still hates to repeat herself.

that's a good point

43 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

I'd love some more world music inspired songs so yes a part two would be very welcome.

I'd really love to know how many more songs were written and recorded.

The whiteboard that we saw a few months ago, was the tracklist similar to the final version?

yea. it would be great this album was a masterpiece IMO imagine what she could do on a continuationĀ album?Ā I too wonder what other unreleased songs she did for Madame X that we will probably never see.

No. However, I think her sixties are going to see some of the greatest work of her career. Ā I think she will appreciate the critical acclaim Madame X is getting and want to prove even more that a woman over 60 can be a vital voice in popular music. She also just said in an interview that she didnā€™t like the songwriting team experience of MDNA and Rebel Heart soĀ I feel she will continueĀ working with a tighter circle.

Ā 

Um how about we enjoyĀ the just launchedĀ album, all of the upcoming album promo, theĀ albumā€™sĀ futureĀ singles, the albumā€™sĀ future music videos,Ā and theĀ upcoming tour fully play out through 2020Ā before itching for the next album. :wacko:

8 hours ago, juliebean said:

I was just thinking.... With her living in Portugal she seems so inspired do you think her next album will be called "Madame X 2"? with similar songs. I love this album so much that a 2nd version with similar type songs would rock my world. lol

More like Benefica Life

17 hours ago, SkyHigh76 said:

I wouldn't mind a 'sequel' to this album,but Madonna hates to repeat herself.

MDMA and Rebel Heart are pretty much a continues story.Ā 

2 minutes ago, elijah said:

no

Rebel Heart is way better but you can put a bunch of check marks between the two: Nicki Minaj, post divorce break up songs, angry break up song, rapping and best of all, inconsistency lol

9 minutes ago, Bill said:

Surely there are demos that didnā€™t make the final cut. Ā Remember that insta post she made some time back and you could hear a song in the background with her singing? Ā I remember being able to hear the lyrics if you listened carefully with headphones. Ā I donā€™t remember the lyrics exactly but they arenā€™t on any song on this album.

Wasnā€™t that video proven to be Funana?

I heard a rumour about a year ago that we were getting a double album one new songs and a second disc of fado inspired reworks of hits but the label weren't here for it. Of course I have no source and I just heard this but we got madame X instead. No complaint here lolĀ