Madame X: Favorite & Unfavorite Tracks?

Madame X: Favorite & Unfavorite Tracks?  

180 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Tracks?

2. 2. Unfavorite Tracks?

Favorite: God Control, I Don't Search I Find, Medellin, Faz Gustoso, Extreme Occident, Ciao Bella, Come Alive, Funana

Least ones: I Rise, Crave, Dark Ballet, Bitch I'm Loca

Favourite : God Control , Crave , I Don't Search I Find , Faz Gustoso , Dark Ballet 

Least Favourite : BIL & Future

Faves: crazy, crave, medellin, god control, killers who are partying, bitch im loca, faz gostoso, future, batuka, come alive

least fave: extreme occident, dark ballet, looking for mercy, i dont search i find, i rise

Faves: Medellin, I Rise, Dark Ballet, Crazy, I Don't Search I Find, Future, Crave, God Control

Least Faves: FG, Batuka

Everything else is in between. (But everything keeps changing with more listens) 

Faves so far:

Come Alive, I Don’t Search I Find, Crave, God Control, Future, I Rise, Medellín, Crazy, Looking For Mercy, Extreme Occident, Ciao Bella.

16 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I find the hate for Future interesting. I don't remember people not liking that track when it was first revealed but maybe I missed that. lol

I love it, the lyrics and the reggae beat have been ingrained into my brain.

Faves: All tracks but Medellin, Dark Ballet, Extreme Occident and Bitch I'm Loca.

I still have to listen to the 3 bonus tracks

My favourite: God Control

Least favourite: Medellìn

Edited by SabihaSultan

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

The only ones I want to skip every time is Faz Gustoso and Back That Up To the Beat,  but I keep listening, hoping something will grab me.  And these are the one I can't stop listening to:

"Crave", "Crazy," "Bitch, I'm Loca," "Looking For Mercy", "I Rise", "Extreme Occident", "Future", "Dark Ballet", "Medellin". 

All the others, it depends on my mood.  "Batuka" is really growing on me though.

I really, really liked Future, Crave and I Rise from the get go.

But I am really digging the world music/foreign language tracks, which surprised me!  I love Faz Gostoso, Batuka, and Come Alive so far are my favorites. I almost wish she had done a whole album like this.

If it wasn't for I Don't search, I find, would say bringing back Mirwais was a mistake.  I can't seem to finish God Control, I strongly dislike Dark ballet.  I was intrigued by Extreme Occident, but it seems to go nowhere, and it was the worst use of autotuned of any of the tracks.

2 hours ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I find the hate for Future interesting. I don't remember people not liking that track when it was first revealed but maybe I missed that. lol

It's weird so weird for me, I hated it so much first listen.  But second time, it grabbed a hold of me, and it was one of my favorites since music!

Yesterday (first listening) i have some favorites (many) but tonight i love them all ............i don't even paid attention to vocoder anymore........i need more time to prononce.....proud of MX💟

I did not get why is mandatory to have unfavorites. 

For me the 15 tracks Deluxe is perfection , even the weaker tracks works great as part of the album. 

The only ones that did not impress me much are the bonus tracks. They are nice but not infintite loops quality like the album. 

This is i think the first album that i listen begining to end since Coadf, i mean all artists

Yes: god control, extreme occident, looking for mercy, killers who are partying, ciao bella, funana, bitch i'm loca, come alive, future, crave

No: faz gostoso

Fav : Medellin, Dark Ballet, God Control, Future, Batuka, Killers, Come Alive, Extreme Occident, Faz Gostoso, I Don't Seach I Find, Looking for Mercy, I Rise, Ciao Bella.

Least : Crave, Crazy, Bitch I'm Loca, Funana & Back That Up.