Madonna interviewed by Australia’s Kate Langbroek

Kate Langbrook is a very well know Australian radio personality, I have met her several times and have mutual friends, she is a truly a wonderful, funny person. Kate attended the 'Tears Of A Clown' show in Melbourne and reviewed on her high rating radio show. I agree quite simply one of the best ever interviews, Madonna would have LOVED Kate, her type of gal. Kate is VERY dry and so very clever and FUNNY. There is a little more before and after the interview that is not shown here but can be heard on the audio version which was played on the radio show.

Kate is fantastic. Love her. She has always been a huge Madonna fan. So happy she got to meet Madonna.  Stacks of Australian women in the media adore Madonna and Kate is just one of them. 

Kate is very smart and perceptive, though she tends to be loquacious. As evident in this good interview, Madonna shows respects to credible, intelligent journos. 'Wish 'twas longer. 

Edited by toujours

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Kate is fantastic. Love her. She has always been a huge Madonna fan. So happy she got to meet Madonna.  Stacks of Australian women in the media adore Madonna and Kate is just one of them. 

Both Dave and Kate love Madonna and praise and defend her all the time. I love this, so refreshing for Australian media personalities these days!

47 minutes ago, acko said:

I don't know who she is, but if she's a tv personality, then I get it, I say talk Kate beacuase you sound inspired and we love you.

@Jazzy Jan where r you?

I am working major overtime and it is driving me insane. Such long shifts and exhausted. 

Only can post in my breaks but will be properly back tomorrow as am off thank goodness. 

:kiss2:

1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I am working major overtime and it is driving me insane. Such long shifts and exhausted. 

Only can post in my breaks but will be properly back tomorrow as am off thank goodness. 

Have u heard the album though? Courage choupette!

39 minutes ago, Bretticus said:

Both Dave and Kate love Madonna and praise and defend her all the time. I love this, so refreshing for Australian media personalities these days!

Yes, they do.  Born very natural as well and very funny. 

Bretticus, so many Australians in the media adore Madonna. I have noticed them for years with me being such a die hard Madonna fan. 

2 minutes ago, acko said:

:kiss2:

Have u heard the album though? Courage choupette!

So embarrassing but no. I am so tired with work and I want to just sit and enjoy it without being half dead ! Never waited this long before but when I get home, I have been sleeping. Tonight is the night though for sure ! 

1 minute ago, Jazzy Jan said:

So embarrassing but no. I am so tired with work and I want to just sit and enjoy it without being half dead ! Never waited this long before but when I get home, I have been sleeping. Tonight is the night though for sure ! 

Me neither! My bf pulled an all nighter grading papers, so I had 2 wait, he's sleeping in now 😊

I've been staring at the cd and LP since yesterday now...

So I guess we're the last of the Mohicans. Enjoy ur 1st listen!

Just now, Jazzy Jan said:

I first heard it on a tiring and stressfull day and i kept skipping the songs loving only god control .It was the second day i streamed it on Spotify premium that i saw what a brilliant album this is

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes, they do.  Born very natural as well and very funny. 

Bretticus, so many Australians in the media adore Madonna. I have noticed them for years with me being such a die hard Madonna fan. 

I still remember her telling Mike Munro off in 1992 and Richard Carlton around the Sex era as well haha

My favorite Madonna interview in YEARS as the interviewer really knows her craft. The most insightful bit IMO is the one where they discuss Madonna being her own muse now. That explains why she's suddenly referencing so much to her own body of work. Before this, Madonna has not been that nostalgic, always preferring to move forward instead of looking back. I love it how she's now embracing and indeed reinventing her previous personas and videos while she's exploring uncharted territory, like she says. So it's because she's all alone now, with most of her peers dead. This brings even more depth to this great era.

• 2 weeks later...

Just dropping in to say once again what a pleasure it is to watch Madonna interviewed by an actual professional who asks intelligent questions.  This is simply one of the best interviews I’ve seen.