Madonna on Jimmy Fallon

Ppl are so weird. It's like they're just now waking up to the fact that Madonna is a sassy, cheeky, flirtatious...bitch! She's always been that way. I mean my god, watch Arsenio Hall. What was that, 1992? With Rosie? She really hasn't changed much.

Twitter is full of people who cry after they masturbate. 

4 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Sorry, but I've always thought Fallon is absolutely adorable.....yes, he's a dork but he's so damn cute and he has nothing but love and admiration for the Queen.....never, ever on or off the show do you hear him giving any subtle shade towards her whatsoever. Clearly, she's very comfortable with him and it pays off when she's on his show. See what happens when it's nothing but....."POSITIVE VIBES". 😃 SHE was amazing, adorable, likable.....and Mama can still fuckin move like nobody's business. Also, one of my favorite looks of the era so far.

As always, Twitter can fuck off. We should try something new. How about only reporting when Twitter doesn't comment at all on M. When THAT happens.....that is when we have a problem. As long as she gets hated on in that vile space, then she's doing good. 

Oh and get off Future's nuts.....I like it, many fans like it, the general public in my experience likes it and more importantly it's obvious Madonna likes it. Either get on board with it or get the fuck off the train hoes!! :roadrunner:

I agree. Nothing but love for Jimmy, a true Madonna stan.

54 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Wow. Her moves were great. And very clean. The woman can still dance her ass off!!!

She is mesmerising with her dancing. It’s practice and just pure talent. She’ll always have the moves.

1 hour ago, Hapertje said:

All the haters just prove MADONNA is someone above them and they feel afraid! Madonna is a force!

Yes! Zero negativity, all love. This is what life is about.

1 minute ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Ppl are so weird. It's like they're just now waking up to the fact that Madonna is a sassy, cheeky, flirtatious...bitch! She's always been that way. I mean my god, watch Arsenio Hall. What was that, 1992? With Rosie? She really hasn't changed much.

And Twitter would've been in absolute tears after that Arsenio '92 appearance. Madonna was every bit the unapologetic superstar that night and was at her peak cheeky, sarcastic, flirty self.....well once the ADORING crowd finally let her speak that is. Never have I seen an audience react to a celeb the way that crowd reacted to her. That in itself would've shook Twitter. Their faves then AND now could never. Madonna comes from the "old school" of celebs that have actual PERSONALITIES of their own. Unlike now, where people fangirl over the likes of those that are about as exciting as vanilla ice cream. 

2 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

And Twitter would've been in absolute tears after that Arsenio '92 appearance. Madonna was every bit the unapologetic superstar that night and was at her peak cheeky, sarcastic, flirty self.....well once the ADORING crowd finally let her speak that is. Never have I seen an audience react to a celeb the way that crowd reacted to her. That in itself would've shook Twitter. Their faves then AND now could never. Madonna comes from the "old school" of celebs that have actual PERSONALITIES of their own. Unlike now, where people fangirl over the likes of those that are about as exciting as vanilla ice cream. 

Agreed.

11 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Madonna comes from the "old school" of celebs that have actual PERSONALITIES of their own. Unlike now, where people fangirl over the likes of those that are about as exciting as vanilla ice cream. 

So true. M is a true original who has the spirit of the greats in her and she’s carrying on that tradition.

Guest CzarnaWisnia
39 minutes ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

It depends who they have to masturbate.

Funny story about Fallon....

Years ago we had my boyfriends (now husband) sister over for dinner. She’s a pretty big pothead so afterwards we smoked and sat down to watch tv. Now, mind you I don’t smoke weed very often so when I do I get pretty fucking high and at the time I didn’t know his sister nearly as well as I do now. 

A Capital One commercial came on and Jimmy Fallon was their spokesperson then. Being SO high and COMPLETELY forgetting that his sister was IN THE ROOM I blurted out: 

“He’s so fucking cute. I would sit on his face in a second”

My boyfriend just yelled “JASON!”

And his sister completely died. Then we all  started laughing so hard it hurt. Needless to say it was the ice breaker that I needed with his sister. She has never let me live that down. 

So yes. I’ve always loved Jimmy. Add to the fact it’s obvious he’s a huge Madonna fan and that makes him even more perfect. 

Adorable interview. Loved the dance off. She looks incredible and I’m just blown away that she can still move like that. It’s almost inhuman. 

12 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

Years ago we had my boyfriends (now husband) sister over for dinner. She’s a pretty big pothead so afterwards we smoked and sat down to watch tv. Now, mind you I don’t smoke weed very often so when I do I get pretty fucking high and at the time I didn’t know his sister nearly as well as I do now. 

A Capital One commercial came on and Jimmy Fallon was their spokesperson then. Being SO high and COMPLETELY forgetting that his sister was IN THE ROOM I blurted out: 

And his sister completely died. Then we all  started laughing so hard it hurt. Needless to say it was the ice breaker that I needed with his sister. She has never let me live that down. 

So yes. I’ve always loved Jimmy. Add to the fact it’s obvious he’s a huge Madonna fan and that makes him even more perfect. 

Adorable interview. Loved the dance off. She looks incredible and I’m just blown away that she can still move like that. It’s almost inhuman. 

I LOVE THAT STORY :rotfl:

2 hours ago, Monkey said:

I knew it, when she wears flat shoes she really got the moove baby (she got the moooooooootion).

I hope wendy saw that 

The cha-cha-cha dance at the end is sooo much fun.  She has great legs!!! And a perfect butt under that dress.

Don't forget to like and comment on each video.

LOL to Madonna wanting to dump Maluma and marry Jimmy now. His reaction was priceless. :lol:I loved it when she called out the grumpy drummer too. Seriously, what a fun interview. They are magic comedy together. I loved all the dancing and them singing as well!  Kudos to this show really doing her and her Madame X up right. And Madonna looked ravishing!! I want to watch it again! Go Madonna and Jimmy!! Gold TV(which doesn't happen much these days)! :headbang:

this interview where she's clearly comfortable with the show host and it looks like she's actually HAVING FUN are so rare these days... it makes me so nostalgic and miss her 90s Rosie O'Donnell Show interviews so much, those were the best

I like Jimmy Fallon, their chemistry is great!

3 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

This is amazing!! :lol: 

She looks awesome and she will always look good because she’s a beautiful woman BUT I don’t understand why she avoids having long, straight hair so much and neutral makeup😭 it literally makes her look 28. The Met Gala 2015 look was everything. Still, she looks great no matter what but if we got more of the long straight hair look it would be peerfect. 

5 hours ago, Kurt420 said:

Sorry, but I've always thought Fallon is absolutely adorable.....yes, he's a dork but he's so damn cute and he has nothing but love and admiration for the Queen.....never, ever on or off the show do you hear him giving any subtle shade towards her whatsoever. Clearly, she's very comfortable with him and it pays off when she's on his show. See what happens when it's nothing but....."POSITIVE VIBES". 😃 SHE was amazing, adorable, likable.....and Mama can still fuckin move like nobody's business. Also, one of my favorite looks of the era so far.

As always, Twitter can fuck off. We should try something new. How about only reporting when Twitter doesn't comment at all on M. When THAT happens.....that is when we have a problem. As long as she gets hated on in that vile space, then she's doing good. 

Oh and get off Future's nuts.....I like it, many fans like it, the general public in my experience likes it and more importantly it's obvious Madonna likes it. Either get on board with it or get the fuck off the train hoes!! :roadrunner:

+1 on everything!!

She needs an interview with the short wavy dark hair. It would be striking with her pale skin and red lips on our television screens.