Madonna on Jimmy Fallon

The album is #1 in space. On Mars, this is the #1 album! :laugh:

I love how he loves her so unabashedly and effusively.

It made the interview a little frantic and flustered — went by so fast! But overall, I think it had a good vibe.

When they came back from commercial, he was wearing the “J” eyepatch! Haha!

Just now, peter said:

Did you hear her call herself an ENIGMA though?!? LOL!

Yup! At least she’s doing theater tour, not some residency in Vegas! :lmao:

Thank Goodness Madonna is a natural talker! Jimmy Fallon is a horrible interviewer!

That's why I only watch when she makes one of rare appearances and this by far was the best!

Boy, can she move! Love the audience participation!

Just now, reQuiem4adream said:

Yup! At least she’s doing theater tour, not some residency in Vegas! :lmao:

Right ... I can’t believe my ears even picked up on that ... because I have been ignoring THAT for a long time now ... I ignore that thread in the pop princesses forum for the most part, so I surprised myself that the reference even registered for me.

9 minutes ago, peter said:

Yeah, the Obama story has been told, and it is not getting cuter with re-tellings. Sorry and sad to say. I said it in the Beyoncé thread before, so I’m not going there again, but ... this re-telling just reinforces how it sounds like he was not very excited or into meeting Madonna. And that is just really sad since she very openly loves him.

Anyway, she was super cute, charming, funny. Beguiling. And her décolletage — that dress — just looks great — little bit of edge but still elegant.

I needn't say a word. You reached into my brain and mind and wrote my words for me. Thank you.

20 minutes ago, fandonna said:

guys leave positive comments on YT. some annoying people trying hard 😪

Done, and like the good comments. 

Very good Interview, Maybe the best one from this era so far. But was too short. 🤷

it would be much better if they had played medellin during the cha cha cha moment.

3 minutes ago, runaway said:

Very good Interview, Maybe the best one from this era so far. But was too short. 🤷

it would be much better if they had played medellin during the cha cha cha moment.

Yup, instead they played something else😥

1 minute ago, Jeby said:

Future is going to give me grey hairs. How that was the one song Jimmy chose to play is beyond me. 

I know right??i think M told him to play that song before show started, cuz future is the new Candy Shop.

Guest jamesshot
14 minutes ago, vertigokane said:

Don’t worry — they were there 😫

Oh hahahahahaha I didn't notice. 

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

Stop the drama. It’s getting ridiculous at this point. 

Your reaction is more dramatic than my feeling. Let me be. You do you. 

1 minute ago, Ai Papi Si. said:

Why is that Obama story bad? Lol

It isn't! It just sounds as if President Obama wasn't star struck! That's all! People are inferring something sinister unjustly!

13 minutes ago, Jeby said:

Future is going to give me grey hairs. How that was the one song Jimmy chose to play is beyond me. 

That’s what GP (or non Madonna fans) like. 

5 minutes ago, antoniotorres said:

It isn't! It just sounds as if President Obama wasn't star struck! That's all! People are inferring something sinister unjustly!

i think it just reinforces his reputation for being "cool." i don't think it made it sound like he didn't care about meeting her.