Madonna on Jimmy Fallon

12 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Everyone’s there now. Filming is in a few hours. 

Exciting that she’s performing...thank you for sharing your info with us!

Take this with a grain of salt but considering her look, I wouldn’t be surprised if she sang I don’t search...it’s just my gut feeling but I we’ll all have to wait and see together lol 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Just now, Mensch said:

Take this with a grain of salt but considering her look, I wouldn’t be surprised if she sang I don’t search...it’s just my gut feeling but I we’ll all have to wait and see together lol 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Sounds heavenly! Discodonna!

4 minutes ago, Mensch said:

What?! A DISCO OUTFIT? Yaaaay!

Did they literally say that she's performing or you're just guessing? Sorry to bother you with that but I've been desperate for a performance this entire week aha

5 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Uou. That would be amazing. I would be so happy! But having in mind the next single is GC, maybe that is the song?

20 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I also think this is a song she'll sing beautifully.. 

It's a straightforward love song. No "weird" song structures or anything. Something that everyone from 8-80 can relate to. I still say this is the most obvious single from MX.

Not usually one that looks forward to Madonna simply strumming a guitar and singing but I think that would be amazing in this case!! Something simple and easy. No frills.

14 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Then again, THIS could be wonderful too!! I'd go into gay coma with an IDSIF performance.....one of my faves from the album!!

3 minutes ago, Lament said:

I think he means Anderson Cohen, not Cooper.

Oh, I see. But what would she shoot with him? He doesn't have a talk show or anything, right?

I want God Control or  Batuka. God control because it is the next video. However, a stripped down Crave with her strumming her guitar would be heaven.I might even cry. 

15 minutes ago, T0pher said:

are you sure she's on Anderson. his mother just died

How does his mother having died mean M couldn't be on his show?

Just now, Foolio said:

How does his mother having died mean M couldn't be on his show?

I don’t think Anderson is on his show due to the death of his mother unless they filmed something earlier.