Madonna on Jimmy Fallon

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 11:50 PM, Andra said:

Jimmy GENUINELY loves her, so i can't wait. And yeah, are the corsets the new grilz? I hope she stops wearing those stupid uncomfortable things.

She has worn corsets since 1986 at least. Plus they look great UNLIKE the grilz

Can she just perform Crazy? It doesn't require much movement. I am sure whats his name...Jimmy's guy can play it. What is the actual point of appearing on these shows and not performing?

5 minutes ago, HolidayGuy said:

Has Cooper mentioned that M will be on his show? And is it Anderson 360?

No ide

11 minutes ago, Voguerock said:

Tell us more 😍😍😍. Most importantly, grillz or no grillz? 😅

Can’t say a word until after the performance...a few hours from now! 

8 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Yes

holy shshshshshshhs You really are such a saint on this forum giving us all the insider knowledge that you can! Bless you

2 minutes ago, ConfessYourself said:

Thanks! But how do you know? Isn’t the taping tonight? It was confirmed that the musical guest is Ari Lennox...

Everyone’s there now. Filming is in a few hours. 

@Mensch you're a God!!! Thank you so much for all of your info throughout this era!!

Really hoping she performs a very simple, basic version of Crave here. It's doing well on Hot AC and with just a teeny-tiny little push, MAYBE it could actually chart on Hot 100??

5 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

@Mensch you're a God!!! Thank you so much for all of your info throughout this era!!

Really hoping she performs a very simple, basic version of Crave here. It's doing well on Hot AC and with just a teeny-tiny little push, MAYBE it could actually chart on Hot 100??

I also think this is a song she'll sing beautifully..