Madonna on Jimmy Fallon

6 hours ago, Jeby said:

I think Madonna and Ellen have had a falling out. She does not promote Madonna as she does others and never wishes her happy birthday though she does that for many. I noticed it the last two years. 

:rotfl:What else do u think?

5 hours ago, coco said:

She can't utter a word without rubbing people the wrong way nowadays, hope it's just a performance.

Nah, I like the Queen unchained. Let her be. 

7 hours ago, coco said:

She can't utter a word without rubbing people the wrong way nowadays, hope it's just a performance.

Nope with an album like this she should speak her mind even more .... hard

Guest Future feat Quavo
10 hours ago, Jeby said:

I think Madonna and Ellen have had a falling out. She does not promote Madonna as she does others and never wishes her happy birthday though she does that for many. I noticed it the last two years. 

23 minutes ago, Future feat Quavo said:

Exactly!

The world is so fuckin dramatic now.....someone unfollows someone on IG and all of a sudden they're in a "feud"....if Ellen doesn't mention Madonna every time she has a project or is in the news it's a "falling out"......COME ON!!!

And also a big COME ON to dissing Jimmy Fallon. I mean, whatever one thinks about him is fine but he's obviously a HUGE fan and they he and M have great chemistry. He's completely respectful of her. Why does there have to be drama and criticism with her decision to go on his show?? I don't understand that.

13 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Exactly!

The world is so fuckin dramatic now.....someone unfollows someone on IG and all of a sudden they're in a "feud"....if Ellen doesn't mention Madonna every time she has a project or is in the news it's a "falling out"......COME ON!!!

And also a big COME ON to dissing Jimmy Fallon. I mean, whatever one thinks about him is fine but he's obviously a HUGE fan and they he and M have great chemistry. He's completely respectful of her. Why does there have to be drama and criticism with her decision to go on his show?? I don't understand that.

And remember even Swae Lee was suspected of not being respectful enough to Madonna as a collaborator? :zombie: 

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

And remember even Swae Lee was suspected of not being respectful enough to Madonna as a collaborator? :zombie: 

Oh yeah! Forgot about that one. Cuz he didn't post enough on social media or something??

It just gets ridiculous after a while. Not everyone has to lick her ass 24/7 in order to admire or be respectful of her. 

12 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Oh yeah! Forgot about that one. Cuz he didn't post enough on social media or something??

It just gets ridiculous after a while. Not everyone has to lick her ass 24/7 in order to admire or be respectful of her. 

I've read that the guy was literally posting videos on Snapchat dancing to Borderline and Into The Groove. Ugh, why are people so dramatic?

6 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

I've read that the guy was literally posting videos on Snapchat dancing to Borderline and Into The Groove. Ugh, why are people so dramatic?

Exactly!! 

She should do a solo performance of Crave. It's doing well on the AC charts. A simple performance (like Borderline she performed on Fallon in 2016) could really push Crave further. It's a great pop song. Then around NY pride perfomance, push God Control as next official single. 

Notice how all your responses have been far more dramatic than my opinion which was two sentences give or take. I follow her on IG and I did not see all those. So, I said, I THINK. I, meaning ME. THINKS- meaning a THOUHT. Not that I know for a fact. Then I gave my reasons. You come and show me tweets and stuff and I am thinking, oh maybe I was wrong. The rest of the dramatics. SAVE IT. Go stream MadameX. If she can't be number one in the UK let her at least lock down the US and other places. Instead of going off on a rant about the world today etc because someone expressed a thought. It really is not that deep.

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks

Can't wait for her appearance on Fallon. He's a true fan and will treat her like the Queen she is. 

2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

I know im gonna piss ppl off by saying this but I hope she isn't wearing a corset or anything too tight. I just want her to be comfortable and relaxed 🙂 

Oh yes, that too 😂

Looking forward to this. Would really love to see her on Jimmy Kimmel though. He’s talked about her on his show plenty on times and is always positive and respectful. I find him funnier than Fallon top. 

9 hours ago, Napoléon said:

Looking forward to this. Would really love to see her on Jimmy Kimmel though. He’s talked about her on his show plenty on times and is always positive and respectful. I find him funnier than Fallon top. 

Kimmel is so much better than Dumb fake smiles Fallon..Never understand why she never go to abc to promote her music, Did they banned her?

9 hours ago, Andra said:

Jimmy GENUINELY loves her, so i can't wait. And yeah, are the corsets the new grilz? I hope she stops wearing those stupid uncomfortable things.

KImmel is so much better please M go there, not ellen or fallon, Kimmel and of course Wendy, lol it would help she needs some black people by her side again.

Guest jamesshot
On 6/16/2019 at 6:49 PM, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Yeah why on earth doesnt (and hasnt) she done Colbert! He's the hottest #1 (still I think?) on late night! Would def get more hype/impact. 

She needs a charm offensive. If she shows up in her grills (I'm seriously over that shit) and acts prickly then it is all for nothing. She needs to get over her annoyance of certain question and charm the shit outta them. She knows how to. It is the ONLY point of doing interviews- to charm! 🙂 

15 hours ago, Nick said:

Hope Madonna doesn't wear another uncomfortable corset for the interview segment. Lol

can she just come in the Crave video look- NO EYEPATCH- please, 80s messy hair.. 

16 hours ago, Amelia said:

Can't wait for her appearance on Fallon. He's a true fan and will treat her like the Queen she is. 

Indeed, that’s why I like her going on his show. He’s easygoing and friendly.

18 hours ago, Nick said:

Hope Madonna doesn't wear another uncomfortable corset for the interview segment. Lol

I won’t complain. 😉