Madonna on Jimmy Fallon

I don’t think she’ll perform but maybe they can do the classroom instrument segment to promote Medellín or Crave at min. 

28 minutes ago, justi5myluv said:

Yay! I hope she also does Colbert. It would be interesting to watch for sure. 

Colbert would be the perfect venue for all political songs coming up like God Control

1 hour ago, Jairo said:

I read somewhere that she's performing. Is that true?

Where did you see that?

Because I read the opposite, just an interview...

On 6/13/2019 at 8:16 PM, CalinB said:

Colbert would be the perfect venue for all political songs coming up like God Control

Yeah why on earth doesnt (and hasnt) she done Colbert! He's the hottest #1 (still I think?) on late night! Would def get more hype/impact. 

Guest Amelia aka Neutrocks
12 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

If they were smart they would debut the God Control video on Fallon after her interview. At least a minute or 2 even. 

But that isn't something that show does?  They never premiere new videos. 

I think what a few said before, "keep it simple".  Too political in the states would just get ugly for her.  I don't think she is performing, but it would make sense to perform "Crave" since that song is doing semi well on the AC charts in that part of the world. 

21 minutes ago, Amelia said:

But that isn't something that show does?  They never premiere new videos. 

I think what a few said before, "keep it simple".  Too political in the states would just get ugly for her.  I don't think she is performing, but it would make sense to perform "Crave" since that song is doing semi well on the AC charts in that part of the world. 

They can ask for him to play a clip or the network to play it. Thats why I said if they were smart. Basically she needs more promotion then interviews. 

1 hour ago, Urien said:

Why has Madonna never been to Colbert?

I like to see her interact with Colbert (wouldn’t that be interesting) not with that Jimmy robot fake laugh Fallon. Guy O, do your job! 

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Fallon is crustier than my love life, but any mass exposure is positive. Let's hope for a nice performance.

Yeah, Fallon is to fake and dumb, he’s very try hard and unfunny the same with Ellen.

Colbert is better but she’s not going to try someone new if she already knows that Fallon is a safe option.

Guest eroticerotic
5 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Yeah, Fallon is to fake and dumb, he’s very try hard and unfunny the same with Ellen.

Colbert is better but she’s not going to try someone new if she already knows that Fallon is a safe option.

This.

Are there any  good talk shows  nowadays or is that genre done? 

I think Madonna and Ellen have had a falling out. She does not promote Madonna as she does others and never wishes her happy birthday though she does that for many. I noticed it the last two years.