Madonna - World of Madame X (Documentary on Amazon Prime)

That was fascinating, wasn’t expecting much but it really was interesting with great footage. I wonder if there is going to be a full on documentary in this era - she is recording a lot of footage of stuff.

1 minute ago, lasky said:

Wow... a documentary is coming? That's great!!

It’s here.

Can somebody rip it and share / post on YT or is that illegal? (It prolly is)

Anyway, finally it looks like it's all coming together! Can someone confirm that this contains the Lisbon observatory / Red Moon footage that we saw snippets of on IG? 

Really nice documentary. It ties everything together. KWAP was the first song she recorded. Recording Batuka was a religious experience for her. 

Moving to Lisbon was the best thing she could do. She found new inspiration and she found herself again as an artist. Watch it if you can. 

What a lovely documentary, very insightful, love the visuals, and short black hair Madonna has really grown on me. I hope we get a music video with that style, she looks gorgeous.

6 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

So, only Amazon Prime members can see this?

Yes only available to PRIME members... you can get a 30 day trial membership w/out paying any $$$. Set one up,  watch the documentary and then cancel it! 😁😁😁

You can sign up pretending to be from the UK or US or France (or other countries that allow you to watch it) and ask for a free trial and download amazon prime. It works!

I don´t know when I´m going to watch this, I don´t have amazon prime, and apparently it´s not availabke here yet...but what a nice surprise

Just watched the doc and it's very cool. Lots of great insights into many of the tracks on the album and I definitely learned a thing or two I didn't know before. I especially liked the extra footage of our favorite Madame X character in the short dark wig, fishnets and accordion. She is also clearly very comfortable with that saxophone. :lol:

This is clearly the end result of all the footage shot during the blood moon at the Panorâmico de Monsanto. The only mystery footage is the stuff shot at the beach, which we have been speculating is a video for Batuka but remains to be seen.

Watching it now and crying

Shaking

I love her 

I need this documentary & all the music videos on DVD/Blu-Ray re-release by Christmas please

And then next year with the tour DVD as well 

Thanks

It’s a lovely short documentary. I loved the insight info for each song. Great visuals and cinematography too. She’s given us so much this era! 

1 hour ago, Wunderkind said:

Really nice documentary. It ties everything together. KWAP was the first song she recorded. Recording Batuka was a religious experience for her. 

Moving to Lisbon was the best thing she could do. She found new inspiration and she found herself again as an artist. Watch it if you can. 

Basically its nothing new. Its Just like her interview Marathon 

1 hour ago, Miphiwart said:

Basically its nothing new. Its Just like her interview Marathon 

Oh bore off. The footage is lovely and she gives insight into a lot of the music. And she looks breathtakingly beautiful in many scenes.

Moaning about everything she does though? That's nothing new.

Now run along.

37 minutes ago, Monsieur X said:

Some fans are really ungrateful. You don't deserve her.

True. I try to avoid getting upset about it, but sometimes I just want to punch people.