"Ciao Bella" Thread

Dead at some wishing we got FUNANA over some of the best album tracks 🤣

2 hours ago, strictmachine said:

Seriously, everyone needs to put on Ciao Bella, take their top off and shake their titties to the sky

11538D51-1925-4AD3-A45E-09F747A051E2.gif

My #1 jam!!!!! It reminded me of Yeke Yeke remix from the Beach soundtrack! And I googled the singer of Yeke yeke and realised he's Guinean also like Kimi 😄❤️

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Francisco Alburquenque said:

I would have definitely dropped out “Bitch I’m Loca” and put “Ciao Bella” after or before “I Rise” 

True or Faz Gostoso.  

2 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

Bitch I’m Loca is essential. Ain’t going nowhere. 

Hmmm I don’t think is ESSENTIAL for tMadame X as a concept... Besides, I think that one collab with Maluma was enough to be included in the tracklist. 

On 1/18/2020 at 8:28 AM, VogueMusic said:

I have to have Ciao Bella on my main album tracklist. It's the perfect album closer.

It is on my own special version.

Although I sometimes put it before before I Rise and let that finish the album.

Both songs great way to close the album.

On 1/17/2020 at 2:11 PM, Francisco Alburquenque said:

I would have definitely dropped out “Bitch I’m Loca” and put “Ciao Bella” after or before “I Rise” 

Me too. It would have flowed beautifully. Bitch I’m Loca is cute but imho not on par with the rest of the album. 

It's an amazing song. It closes the album very well! Madonna's voice is really soothing (I especially love when she says "PUSHED"! 🤩).

Edited by Mr.X

1 hour ago, Mr.X said:

It's an amazing song. It closes the album very well! Madonna's voice is really soothing (I especially love when she says "PUSHED"! 🤩).

YES! Love that.

I really would like these tracks to appear on Spotify at some point.

On 8/27/2019 at 9:58 PM, MrK1ngB33 said:

Extreme occidental and killers who are partying should have been the bonus tracks instead of this and back that up to the beat.

Choked on my coffee.

• 4 weeks later...

Ciao Bella should have made the standard edition. That horrible Faz whatever its called song and Bitch I’m Loca aren’t even good enough to be b-sides. Deserved no place on the album. Should have been left in the vaults. I rather have more Medellin remixes as bonus tracks and have Ciao Bella and Looking for Mercy on standard.