"Ciao Bella" Thread

6 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

👍

But babe, not Santiago, it's Kimi Djabatè :grr: :lmao:I think it's the perfect closer. Sorry "I Rise". This song is CELESTIAL

Celestial is the right word. For me it is the real ending as I have the deluxe with all the tracks. 

5 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I’ve been holding to listen to the three bonus tracks until I have the deluxe album which amazon is going to deliver in 4 weeks, but I’m so excited reading about how you all seem to love this.

This is the best song of the three. 

18 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

👍

But babe, not Santiago, it's Kimi Djabatè :grr: :lmao:I think it's the perfect closer. Sorry "I Rise". This song is CELESTIAL

Wow! Someone needs to correct Genius.com, Last.fm and the dozen or so other sites that list Dino as the vocalist. Of course, YouTubing their solo tracks, it's clear that Dino and Kimi have different vocal styles but not having heard either artist before, I assumed the internets were correct. :doh:

I m officially OBSESSED! This should have been on the standard! It has this ethereal, chill out, gorgeous feel. Plus both sound devine. It has the making of a hit somehow.

4 minutes ago, runa said:

You’re all getting on my nerve with your "madonna only" version... if Madonna wanted to be alone in that song she would be... :doh:

It’s ridiculous and quite rude. This is her work, why we should cut pieces? Especially on this wonderful song! 

3 hours ago, Dickens said:

As was said earlier, I wish that someone (like Dubtronic) would create a shorter, Madonna-only version of this track.  That would be really interesting to hear.

She only has a few lines in it so it would be like a minute long. :lmao:

It is very long, it could be clipped at least a minute.  And I'm positive the male singer is saying the same things over and over again.  And Madonna's parts are not much and they are still repeated

I would love to hear this very loud somewhere like on Ibiza. with the words PUSHED and HAPPY extra loud and like sweeping over the crowds. Because that's what it feels like. Really good!!

11 hours ago, david86 said:

I would love to hear this very loud somewhere like on Ibiza. with the words PUSHED and HAPPY extra loud and like sweeping over the crowds. Because that's what it feels like. Really good!!

Exactly the same feeling here. So Ibiza vibes!

5 minutes ago, acko said:

Still fantasizing about this being a sleeper hit over the summer in Europe....

Well this, plus I Don't Search I Find or God Control have the biggest chance of being hits in Europe in my view...

Deserves the spotlight. If this is not playing in all the clubs this summer then the world has gone mad. Club songs do not get any better. 

On 6/21/2019 at 5:47 PM, Flip The Switch said:

It’s ridiculous and quite rude. This is her work, why we should cut pieces? Especially on this wonderful song! 

I guess some people are racist

On 6/24/2019 at 4:01 PM, Monsieur X said:

All three songs deserve to be on the bonus disc as bonus tracks and not on the main album. 

Madame X got it right.

I agree. I had issues with the last two albums regarding the bonus tracks. Some I felt deserved to be on the main album but not this time around.

On 6/21/2019 at 6:40 PM, runa said:

You’re all getting on my nerve with your "madonna only" version... if Madonna wanted to be alone in that song she would be... :doh:

+1. It all feels a little racist too.

This is one of my faves and really should have been on the main album.

It sounds great directly after I Don’t Search I Find.

Dino’s vocals are amazing and sexy.

Just now, humanracin said:

It sounds great directly after I Don’t Search I Find..

This. 

17 minutes ago, humanracin said:

It sounds great directly after I Don’t Search I Find.

Dino’s vocals are amazing and sexy.

these are not Dinos vocals, its another singer, but I agree its among the best songs on Madame X

20 minutes ago, acko said:

This. 

Meh, very predictable. A house song followed by another house song. 

*Cue your "That's nice dear" reply, followed by a supporting " :lmao: " from someone of your clique. 

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

*Cue your "That's nice dear" reply, followed by a supporting " :lmao: " from someone of your clique. 

That's nice dear.

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

If these are two great songs like its the case here, its all good. I dont care about the type of music, but the quality. For example Extreme Occident has 0 to so with those songs musically, but it is as brilliant.