"Ciao Bella" Thread

Guest eroticerotic

I played it last night to a bunch of friends, and this one seemed to resonate the most with people in a party/pregame atmosphere. so many layers. I find it sublime

do you have parts with [Dino D'Santiago speaking]?

[Verse 1]
Sometimes I despair
Sometimes I have hope
Sometimes I don't know
Sometimes I feel pushed

[Drop]
Bella, ciao
[Dino D'Santiago speaking]
[?]

[Verse 2]
Have you ever been to the land where you can find yourself?
Have you ever been to a place where you can rest yourself?
All the noise just disappears, rain will wash away the sadness
All our lives we work in vain, for a little touch of grace

[Verse 3]
Sometimes I despair
Sometimes I have hope
Sometimes I don't know
Sometimes I feel happy

[Drop]
Bella, ciao
[?]

[Bridge]
Sometimes I feel happy

[Drop]
Bella, ciao
[?]

[Verse 4]
Have you ever been to the land where you can find yourself?
Have you ever been to a place where you can rest yourself?
All the noise just disappears, rain will wash away the sadness
All our lives we work in vain, for a little touch of grace

[Outro]
Bella, ciao

I wasn't too sure when I first heard this, but it really is great, it could have easily been on the main album.

12 hours ago, TXIII said:

This song is AMAZING. I absolutely love it! 

I’m going to make part of it my ringtone. I need this song in my life 24/7. I’ll make some other MX tones as well.

I surprised how people feel it should be on the regular album. I feel like she's barely on this song. It's basically an interlude. Yes, the beat is good but I'm ok with this being a bonus track.

6 minutes ago, frzndrwnwrld said:

I surprised how people feel it should be on the regular album. I feel like she's barely on this song. It's basically an interlude. Yes, the beat is good but I'm ok with this being a bonus track.

Not every song needs vocals all over it.  The strength of the track is the atmosphere it creates, the dance breaks, just enough words to paint the landscape we escape into through it...sometimes just allowing the music itself to breath is right. And it's so right for this song. When heard as the last thing closing out the entire musical journey that is Madame X, it just...works. Beautifully. Definitely album worthy.

On 6/16/2019 at 11:20 AM, Crystal Coffin said:

@Priceless, what you say 'bout this track? :wow:

I like Dino D'Santiago's voice, I love Madonna's melancholy, pitched spoken-word vocals and I especially like how it manages to feel dreamy, despite having such a punchy beat.

I feel like this song could have a really wide audience, it's very appealing.

31 minutes ago, Priceless said:

I like Dino D'Santiago's voice, I love Madonna's melancholy, pitched spoken-word vocals and I especially like how it manages to feel dreamy, despite having such a punchy beat.

Very! You said it best!

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:00 PM, frzndrwnwrld said:

It annoys me to have to switch over to youtube to listen to it. Plus, it loses streaming points for the album

2 hours ago, rocknrolla said:

It annoys me to have to switch over to youtube to listen to it. Plus, it loses streaming points for the album

If this is the same as rebel heart, it should be available on iTunes next month. 

5 hours ago, Priceless said:

And the melody and everything we hear in the song is approved by M. It’s her song and it rocks. She sets the tone of the song from the very beginning as she introduces it. 

5 hours ago, Priceless said:

👍

But babe, not Santiago, it's Kimi Djabatè :grr: :lmao:I think it's the perfect closer. Sorry "I Rise". This song is CELESTIAL

2 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Thanks. That's what I thought and read on some sites.

I'm guessing Dino helped on Funana...?

From what I’ve read  it was Dino who introduced Kimi to Madonna!

I’ve been holding to listen to the three bonus tracks until I have the deluxe album which amazon is going to deliver in 4 weeks, but I’m so excited reading about how you all seem to love this.