"Ciao Bella" Thread

On 6/14/2019 at 7:02 PM, Mensch said:

My favorite of the three. 🔥

Me too, hands down. So many MX songs have this catchy and cool ambience. Ciao Bella would’ve been great on the main tracklist, but we still have it nonetheless.

6 hours ago, the-queen said:

Me too, hands down. So many MX songs have this catchy and cool ambience. Ciao Bella would’ve been great on the main tracklist, but we still have it nonetheless.

It could’ve been like that rap song on Erotica...a cool track that doesn’t feature M fully but you can sense her vision all over it. 

Ciao Bella is absolute perfection.  :drama::drama::drama::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

As said above, a jam through and through. And such a jam that it doesn't even really need lyrics.

I will say that it definitely deserved a spot on the actual album though. How this is just a bonus track...!!!???  Would have been a perfect album closer.

Its amazing how productive is Madonna on Studio. 18 concluded tracks!!

On the other hand,  I can understand that is not in standard version mainly due to her minor vocals, nevertheless,  it's catchy as hell.

I am addicted.

I just ran across this on youtube after I had basically forgotten about it.  I was totally blown away, and that is after having been thrilled with this album for two days straight now.  (well I have been playing tracks since May)

I have been so pleased with this era, but damn, now I am a little pissed this song is thrown onto a special edition no one will hear now!!! It's beautiful!

On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 2:59 PM, stevo208 said:

This should've formed part of the album proper, rather than being tacked on as a bonus track 

It should have at least made the deluxe so it won't be overlooked or forgotten

53 minutes ago, medellin said:

Yeah...this is my favourite Madame X song.

I’m not surprised because it’s so good. I have it in my top five. It could’ve been a pure instrumental without any singing and it still would’ve been a slam dunk groove.

14 minutes ago, the-queen said:

I’m not surprised because it’s so good. I have it in my top five. It could’ve been a pure instrumental without any singing and it still would’ve been a slam dunk groove.

THIS!!!!!!!!! 

It's just incredible.

14 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

THIS!!!!!!!!! 

It's just incredible.

Not to diminish the amazing God Control, but I think this is the true Madame X version of a disco stomper, if that makes sense. The world influence of the male singer goes a long way, plus the silky ambience that it shares with other songs. 

Listening to this on a loop right now and I can’t help but think it’s one of the most successful blends of modern pop and world music I’ve ever heard. Madonna makes her spoken segments, which merge into that addictive groove, with her voice harmonizing gently in the background. It’s perfection.

3 minutes ago, the-queen said:

Listening to this on a loop right now and I can’t help but think it’s one of the most successful blends of modern pop and world music I’ve ever heard. Madonna makes her spoken segments, which merge into that addictive groove, with her voice harmonizing gently in the background. It’s perfection.

Amazing track! Also love it!

That is an amazing bonus track and a hidden gem. But not for the standard version. It was the right decision to release it as bonus track