"Ciao Bella" Thread

I think its the best bonus track, but still I think this time M choose the right songs for the album and the right - for the bonus. I m kind of shocked Extreme Occident is not on the regular album. Its classy and interesting.

never expected this would be a house song. and again full of layers of other styles. the male singer fits perfectly with some kind of sadness over nice beats. 

the three bonus sounds very different of the whole deluxe. they are futuristic in some way. don't feel like belong to this album but inspired by. 

like hearing a new EP. 

This song is amazing. The thing with Madame X is it feels like one song tops the previous one. Ciao Bella and Funana are quite sad songs... both amazing songs. I can’t believe they are not on the main album. I’m so happy.

I dunno how to describe this, other than it is simply abso-fuckin-lutely bonkers, Amazing, perfect... It's gonna get so much use this summer.

Yes I'll be requesting this at the clubs and bars.

I can’t wait until my 2CD arrives here in the US...

I literally cannot wait any longer. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the 3 bonus tracks?

2 hours ago, stevo208 said:

This should've formed part of the album proper, rather than being tacked on as a bonus track 

Totally agree! 

Ibiza vibes! This is a hot summer chill hit, ready to go!

On 6/13/2019 at 4:40 PM, elijah said:

I think its the best bonus track, but still I think this time M choose the right songs for the album and the right - for the bonus. I m kind of shocked Extreme Occident is not on the regular album. Its classy and interesting.

I think Ciao Bella would add great to the main album. The African male singer would add even more variety and world music feel.

On 6/13/2019 at 5:19 AM, DanM said:

I don't like the male voice 😞 it feels more like a feat. Madonna song.

I am waiting patiently for Dubtronic to make a Madonna only edit. 🙂